Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $160,000 in CASH prizes!

Yes! Contest is nearing the end and winners will be announced. This was so much fun and so good for the steroid-abusing community!

Get in on this now! Make your votes count! Be heard!

Not even real Naps posting here. Now we get the "Naps rep" whoever that is speaking on 50% off sales and fwiw for all we know real Naps wont even honor the discount. Or will but what guarantees on legit product coming?

This guy is quite the con. He never gives up but I don't blame him, he is the face for noobs as he posts everywhere always. It seems to still work for him.

How the hell is he back!?
That is a good question.
I know he got at least a temporary ban this round but personally i feel NAPS should get a permanent ban after threarening to doxx those who oppose them and send hot packages to their addresses.
It just shows they cannot be trusted in anything.
With that said and their track record ... anyone would be a FOOL to make an order with them.

That is a good question.
I know he got at least a temporary ban this round but personally i feel NAPS should get a permanent ban after threarening to doxx those who oppose them and send hot packages to their addresses.
It just shows they cannot be trusted in anything.
With that said and their track record ... anyone would be a FOOL to make an order with them.
Naps is a board sponsor. Dont expect any bans to stick. Millard is runni ng a business here. We are on our own.

NapsGear now has dedicated US and Europe Domestic sections on the website! These sections were developed to offer our customers products with 100% delivery rates and with much faster transit times! New products are continuously being tested and added to these sections, giving you a better-rounded, all-inclusive domestic line!

Our international products are still tried and true. The success rates are still very high. They remain some of the industry’s highest-rated products on the market and for decades! We will always offer these industry giants as well! As a note, our Asian brands are arriving in around 2-3 weeks right now! Just keep in mind tracking may not become active until the package reaches the USA.

Also, don’t forget NapsGear is running the hugest online bodybuilding contest that has ever existed – Project Get Shredded 2021! The first place (out of 25!) will receive $30,000! We hope you take a look and join in on the voting and discussion!

From now until the end of August, we will be offering you guys a 40% discount, which may be combined with our 10% LTC/BTC discounts! Use coupon code NAPS-MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount!

Our customer service window is 24/7 – so please drop on by and give us a shout! We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!
NapsGear

Thank goodness you're back. We need more g2g sources here like naps! Your reputation is holy and untouchable. Your gear is better than pharma-grade

(I'll be waiting for my 30K for my promotion.)

NapsGear now has dedicated US and Europe Domestic sections on the website! These sections were developed to offer our customers products with 100% delivery rates and with much faster transit times! New products are continuously being tested and added to these sections, giving you a better-rounded, all-inclusive domestic line!

Our international products are still tried and true. The success rates are still very high. They remain some of the industry’s highest-rated products on the market and for decades! We will always offer these industry giants as well! As a note, our Asian brands are arriving in around 2-3 weeks right now! Just keep in mind tracking may not become active until the package reaches the USA.

Also, don’t forget NapsGear is running the hugest online bodybuilding contest that has ever existed – Project Get Shredded 2021! The first place (out of 25!) will receive $30,000! We hope you take a look and join in on the voting and discussion!

From now until the end of August, we will be offering you guys a 40% discount, which may be combined with our 10% LTC/BTC discounts! Use coupon code NAPS-MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount!

Our customer service window is 24/7 – so please drop on by and give us a shout! We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!
NapsGear
FUCK YEAH

View: https://youtu.be/T1QW57d16S8

A deserving shout-out the Project Get Shredded sponsors to highlight their contributions!

Dragon Pharma $30,000

Para Pharma $25,000

Pharmaqo $25,000

Maxtreme Pharma $25,000

Deus Medical $10,000

BM Pharma $10,000

Scott Pharma $10,000

Geneza Pharma $25,000

Let’s start the week off right with some major savings!
Use coupon code NAPS- MESO50 in checkout to apply a 50% discount SITEWIDE!

*Pharmacy products including pharmacy HGH are no exceptions now. Don't miss this opportunity.

Cheers!
NapsGear
Knock it off Karen!