Prolactin suppressing herb HCG Killer!

MaxGainz

Banned

Cyperus rotundus​

"Hot aqueous extracts of medicinal plants used in oriental medicine were tested for inhibitory effect on prostaglandin biosynthesis in order to detect biologically active compounds present therein. Of 162 samples tested, 35 showed significant inhibition. Inhibitors of prostaglandin biosynthesis contained in Cyperus rotundus were identified as sesquiterpenes."

Sesquiterpenes DUDE!
man weed GIF

Anyways, this boss plant when made into a tea significantly inhibits prolactin. Prolactin suppresses LH and FSH.
Does this mean that if I take this plant I don't need HCG to keep my balls!?

Ya'll feeling me right now? BTW this would also prevent Gynocomastia according to Peter Bond's article.

I'm thinking I'll stack this herb with Fadogia (Which increases LH production) and use DIM (cleans up estrogen) if I have to excess estrogen symptoms and skip HCG and Exemestane altogether.

paul feig look GIF

This isn't even the strongest plant.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.31.11 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.31.11 AM.png
    354.3 KB · Views: 21
Mother Fuckin He Sho Wu blocks prolactin 81%. I already take that. Just gotta up the dosages.

No HCG for me.

Ok. Nevermind. I fked up. Prostoglandin inhibitor.

Related to Prolactin but not quite what I'm looking for. I'll keep doing research.

Stick with your vitamin e and b-6 kids. Maintain a healthy weight and avoid sugars.

That's all folks.

Cyperus rotundus​

"Hot aqueous extracts of medicinal plants used in oriental medicine were tested for inhibitory effect on prostaglandin biosynthesis in order to detect biologically active compounds present therein. Of 162 samples tested, 35 showed significant inhibition. Inhibitors of prostaglandin biosynthesis contained in Cyperus rotundus were identified as sesquiterpenes."

Sesquiterpenes DUDE!
man weed GIF

Anyways, this boss plant when made into a tea significantly inhibits prolactin. Prolactin suppresses LH and FSH.
Does this mean that if I take this plant I don't need HCG to keep my balls!?

Ya'll feeling me right now? BTW this would also prevent Gynocomastia according to Peter Bond's article.

I'm thinking I'll stack this herb with Fadogia (Which increases LH production) and use DIM (cleans up estrogen) if I have to excess estrogen symptoms and skip HCG and Exemestane altogether.

paul feig look GIF
Don't misuse my article to support your garbage. According to my article this does not prevent gynaecomastia.

Don't misuse my article to support your garbage. According to my article this does not prevent gynaecomastia.
Ya I thought I pointed out the error of my ways already. I was tired when doing that research.

My new prolactin inhibiting supps are p5p and mucuna. As far as HCG killer goes, HCG is the way to go.

Ya I thought I pointed out the error of my ways already. I was tired when doing that research.

My new prolactin inhibiting supps are p5p and mucuna. As far as HCG killer goes, HCG is the way to go.
You should probably leave the research to others. I've never said that but this thread is concerning

Vitamin E suppresses Estrogen. The best form is Vitamin E Succinate which also has anti-tumor/cancer properties.