Prostate enlargement on steroids (masteron and halotestin)

I LOVE how Halo makes me feel and the almost instant strength gains but my experience has been that even at 10 mg a day for 12 days it raised my liver values to the highest they have ever been and it literally took months to get my values back to a reasonable range.

Even if low dose, I therefore suggest not taking for more than 2 weeks max and certainly check your bloods afterwards before setting up a new cycle.

Obviously you may react differently but at the very least I believe you need to monitor closely.
We're liver enzymes increased significantly to dangerous levels or just slightly increased?

If halotestin is less likely to cause prostate growth compared to drostanolone, I will buy halotestin.

We're liver enzymes increased significantly to dangerous levels or just slightly increased?

If halotestin is less likely to cause prostate growth compared to drostanolone, I will buy halotestin.
I do not know that I would call them dangerous but I would call them surprisingly high for being on such a low dose for only 10 days.

They were closer to 200s after halo and took forever to come down. One reading does not mean much but even at just the 200s if you continue to stay there, its not good.

I suspect if I had taken 20 mg for 12 or days or taken the 10 mg for 4 weeks, my enzymes would have been a lot higher.

Let me ask you, what do you think is a low dose for halo?

The hepatoxicity of a 6-12 weeks Halo cycle is nowhere near to the hepatoxicity of chronic alcoholism, where the individual is drunk basically 24/7.
Stop making shit up.
Halo would be I'm your system 24/7 as well.
You literally just made that up based on a "feelling" or something.

Halo is much more harmful than alcohol

It's why alcoholics can drink forever and why you'll get jaundice if you took Halo for a year.

Sometimes on tren I'll feel a dull pain in prostate when I orgasm especially if I don't cum in 2 weeks ane have it. Built up. Off tren it's painless .

No idea if it's prostate related. Other aas never had any problems .

Sponsors

Latest posts