• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Proviron dosage?

Big_Daddy

How much Proviron do you really need in a stack, And how much is too little to be beneficial?

Running 8 weeks of proviron @ 50mg ED is already around $200 Depending on source. It's benefits are fantastic on cycle, But the cost is a bit prohibitive.

I've seen doses of 100mg+, That doubles the cost right there.

If one were running Anadrol and Test, Would 50mg do the trick, Or would more still be needed?

What doses are y'all using?

You’re paying way too much for your proviron. Stock up when there’s a sale. At least two Pharma sources have it cheap periodically.

Using the sale prices, you can do 50 mg/day and it should be $1 each day. So $56 for an 8 week cycle.

How much Proviron do you really need in a stack, And how much is too little to be beneficial?

Running 8 weeks of proviron @ 50mg ED is already around $200 Depending on source. It's benefits are fantastic on cycle, But the cost is a bit prohibitive.

I've seen doses of 100mg+, That doubles the cost right there.

If one were running Anadrol and Test, Would 50mg do the trick, Or would more still be needed?

What doses are y'all using?
50mg but if in prep last few weeks u can up to 100mg your vascularity is crazy then..for off season just 50mg for libido and also to free up more test, but all of that can do mast and just better compound

Good answers, Really appreciate the ideas for getting the cost down.

So 50mg in a cycle is a good dose then? That seems to be the consensus.

50mg but if in prep last few weeks u can up to 100mg your vascularity is crazy then..for off season just 50mg for libido and also to free up more test, but all of that can do mast and just better compound
Is Proviron as hard on your hair line as mast is?

Good answers, Really appreciate the ideas for getting the cost down.

So 50mg in a cycle is a good dose then? That seems to be the consensus.

50mg is a great dose and goes a long way.
Also, there are places here in Meso to get Bayer Proviron for dirt cheap, if you look hard enough my friend.
I could be wrong and um happy to be corrected, but I havnt seen much fake pro iron around and the pharma is so cheap, I dont see a point in grabbing UGL
So I always stock some when I grab Pharma AI and SERMs

50mg Proviron actually has CRAZY libido effects for me (Bayer)
I was almost a sexual deviant/Half rapist with 500mg Test/300mg NPP and 50mg Proviron split AM/PM

Depending on how your hairline reacts (if it matters) less is more. I get raws and cap my own, i make 30mg caps and rarely go over 60mg daily.