Proviron with PCT?

More like 75% has been metabolized since their half lives are 5-7days. But you are aware that even after this much has been metabolized that the clinical effects of the higher serum levels are still present for a few days longer. Meaning you will still be hyperexcreting. I've seen it verified via blood work, people with TT over 1000ng/dL 4-5wks post PCT and when they do bloods several weeks or months later their TT is down to ~500ng/dL. That's twice as long as your 'end of the 2nd week 65%' statement and they are still hyperexcreting.

I said I can read bc that's all that's needed to see what's really going on here. Practical experience isn't necessary but I do have that as well. Either way, you relied on the "my coach said so" argument and doesn't that indicate you have no practical experience yourself since you're deferring to a 3rd party?

Anyway, I apologize for my condescending tone but I have a paper to write and a training session to get to so I too will bow out of this disagreement since I don't see a constructive resolution to it.

Stay healthy brother.

Hey don't go to far fella we/I need your type (evidence based) around here, well said mate!

While proviron can help a bit with libido
It will make pct recovery harder and there's no evidence it works as an antiestrogen
just broscience

I have had questions about this also . You read about it and it seems to be a great PCT or during a cycle. It says it raises T levels , and supposed to block estrogen. If that was true would that be great for a pct and on cycle ? But as a person can read, no one uses it or recommends it. What would it be good for and when ?

Back