PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have since he first got here. Test, deca, anavar, test E. All tested out +. Good results with all.
@ScabbyJr so you're still happy with PP. You and I were both here for the beginning. I dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. When I came back I've seen a lot of negative things. But honestly PP had some of the best stuff I've ever had. I just got a little nervous and went elsewhere.

Quality seems
Thank you very much mate. Tried them in the past but wanted to see how are the things going now

+1 for the slavic country.
Im very happy with quality too. Im the biggest and strongest ive ever been with just 2 cycles using PPL raws.

I was just worried about primo e raws appearance but results are outstanding so... I wont be worried

this is my go to source, even after the email shit I will always stick with them for now: orders always on point and never anything lost on shipping, good quality of raws and better attention to the client on the part of melody, always there to answer anything

For the sake of information only
Test c 200mg/ml GSO 20/2
Test u 300mg/ml EO 20/2
Tren e 200mg/ml GSO 20/2
Tren a 100mg/ml MCT 20/2
Equipoise 650mg/ml EO 20/2
Test prop 100mg/ml EO 20/2
Siberia. Everything hold except from Test Prop. Go figure...!

All panda's.
Of course all that will hold. It’s mostly EO and MCT at 20/2. That is pretty interesting that the prop didn’t hold with EO and 20/2.

Anyone tried their MENT ?
It’s been a while but yeah. Brewed it 50mgml. It was as legit as far as I can say. Just make sure you have plenty of anti E meds. That shit will aromatize like a fuck. One of the reasons why I know it’s was legit lol.

Of course all that will hold. It’s mostly EO and MCT at 20/2. That is pretty interesting that the prop didn’t hold with EO and 20/2.
Yes yes.

Και μένα πάντως μου έκανε εντύπωση η προπ.
Μονο 100μγ/μλ ήταν και χωρίς καθόλου overdose.
Ακόμα και στην Ελλάδα, δεν κράταγε. Με τις θερμοκρασίες της Ελλάδας.