PurplePandaLabs Raw source

For some reason sometimes the order charges 100usd for shipping and sometimes 50usd. It is like trying to figure out the Davinci Code by having to use different combinations and then going back to check the shipping charges. You could add an extra vial of test and suddenly shipping changes to 100usd. Frustraing to say the least.

Also right now the website now has somr error that says "Welcome to ngind if you see this page the nginx web server is successfully installed etc etc."

The website popup thingy is resolved. Their shipping issue isn't. Can't really figure out what would make the shipping suddenly turn into 100USD. Usually when orders are higher 270USD it turns to 100USD shipping. Sometimes when you suddenly add an extra vial of test it turns to 100. Kinda weird.

Can anybody vouch for the quality of their hcg?
Yes . It’s good . I have a 15 month old now because of it ! You also test it on a pregnancy stick if you don’t believe me . When the test comes up pregnant that means it’s real hcg as hcg is what’s high In a women’s urine to tell the test that she is pregnant

Yes . It’s good . I have a 15 month old now because of it ! You also test it on a pregnancy stick if you don’t believe me . When the test comes up pregnant that means it’s real hcg as hcg is what’s high In a women’s urine to tell the test that she is pregnant
Same test you can run to assure your generic HGH is on point... if test comes up pregnant that means you have been fucked and you liked it, and your HGH is top notch

I’m not sure what your reply is trying to say frozen . But ok . I’m just letting you guys know his hcg is real . But I didn’t order from here when I knew about panda this was obviously awhile ago and it was from another board . Anyways . Long story short , my dr was going to prescribe my fertility drugs and they turned out super expensive so I told him I could get them cheaper and he monitored me on it and told me how to run the protocol . If anyone is interested in having a child let me know and I’ll let you know what I did . I have tried 4 different sponsors hcg in the past and all tested good from a pregnancy test . I don’t think it’s highly faked . Unlike hgh which a highly expensive in my opinion. But I also never have taken or tried hgh , but I guess with my 300 lb genetics I don’t really need it ? Rite frozen ?

I’m not sure what your reply is trying to say frozen . But ok . I’m just letting you guys know his hcg is real . But I didn’t order from here when I knew about panda this was obviously awhile ago and it was from another board . Anyways . Long story short , my dr was going to prescribe my fertility drugs and they turned out super expensive so I told him I could get them cheaper and he monitored me on it and told me how to run the protocol . If anyone is interested in having a child let me know and I’ll let you know what I did . I have tried 4 different sponsors hcg in the past and all tested good from a pregnancy test . I don’t think it’s highly faked . Unlike hgh which a highly expensive in my opinion. But I also never have taken or tried hgh , but I guess with my 300 lb genetics I don’t really need it ? Rite frozen ?

man I was just joking about counterfeit HGH... sometimes HGH is swapped with HCG, so if you make pregnancy test on your supposed to be “HGH” and test comes up Pregnant you don’t have HGH but HCG , so you have been scammed... I said You have been fucked and now are pregnant... man I didn’t think my post could have needed to be deep rationally expressed...

The website popup thingy is resolved. Their shipping issue isn't. Can't really figure out what would make the shipping suddenly turn into 100USD. Usually when orders are higher 270USD it turns to 100USD shipping. Sometimes when you suddenly add an extra vial of test it turns to 100. Kinda weird.
You don’t have to be specific but the shipping charges change depending on what you order due to stealth. For example if you order raws it’s 50$ In shipping. If you order finished it’s 50$ in shipping. Order raws and finished. It’s 100$ in shipping because they will be shipped differently.

You don’t have to be specific but the shipping charges change depending on what you order due to stealth. For example if you order raws it’s 50$ In shipping. If you order finished it’s 50$ in shipping. Order raws and finished. It’s 100$ in shipping because they will be shipped differently.
No mate. In some cases if I add 2 vials of 20ML deca x300 mg it turns into 100USD. But if I remove the 20ml decas and add 15ml deca 300mg and 15ml deca 500mg the shipping is still 50 USD. If I add an extra vial of test E the shipping will turn to 100USD if the order amount is already quite high. If not I can order 10-12 vials of Test E for 50USD shipping. Kinda like a puzzle tbh.

Ordered only vials and 1 oral fyi.

Someone else got pip from test e 15ml 300/mg?
I on curise taking only 175/mg every week and still got pip .
I dont wanna think what will happen on blast...

Sponsors

Latest posts