PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I would do 50 a day of test p and 75 of tren and mast. If you could handle 100mg a day of tren and mast then do that.
Most I've done was 600 tren e not sure if I want to go that high again. The trt dose test has kept me feeling good and generally in a good mood but my temper is quicker. A little worried how I would handle high tren right now with some of the personal shit I got going on. I'd love to ride the tren train over my ex wife but probably not a good idea.

Most I've done was 600 tren e not sure if I want to go that high again. The trt dose test has kept me feeling good and generally in a good mood but my temper is quicker. A little worried how I would handle high tren right now with some of the personal shit I got going on. I'd love to ride the tren train over my ex wife but probably not a good idea.
In my opinion and experince tren A is much more potent than E. So proceed with caution. Its good that you're honest about your temper man a lot of people really underestimate just how powerful tren is especially acetate. If 600 was a lot to handle then 400 of tren acetate is probably more than enough for you. Ace hits like fucking peterbilt truck. You should be fine running the mast higher though it actually gives a really good sense of well being.

Ya I'd be careful. Ex-wife and Tren don't mix. It's like bumping heads with another pissed off Tren user in my experience. You both get nowhere and build off of each other. Give it a time. Just know that the Tren will hit ya hard about 7-9 days in. Varies between user.

Will there be store credit for an igf1 or gh serum test? I ordered some black tops from you and also a kit from godt240. Not sure which to run and test first.

Clomid in solution question.

I used ora plus and everclear @ 50/50 ratio. It seems like the ora plus and clomid powder has turned into a goo of some sort. If I make an everclear only solution it works fine. The goo that is made is too thick for any type of oral syringe. I tried to mash the clomid up in the solution a bit in an effort to disperse it more adequately but that fell short.

Has anyone ever seen this? Thoughts?

This is my first time with ora plus and the directions seemed pretty straightforward...

In my opinion and experince tren A is much more potent than E. So proceed with caution. Its good that you're honest about your temper man a lot of people really underestimate just how powerful tren is especially acetate. If 600 was a lot to handle then 400 of tren acetate is probably more than enough for you. Ace hits like fucking peterbilt truck. You should be fine running the mast higher though it actually gives a really good sense of well being.
Cool man thanks. I'll start low and work my way up If I feel like I can.

Random question. I know people brew blends but anyone ever just combine brews into a single vial. Take 3 different vials of compounds that were brewed separately but evenly dosed and just turn into one larger vial. This way you are only drawing out of one.

Ya I'd be careful. Ex-wife and Tren don't mix. It's like bumping heads with another pissed off Tren user in my experience. You both get nowhere and build off of each other. Give it a time. Just know that the Tren will hit ya hard about 7-9 days in. Varies between user.
Yeah trust me I know. When we go at it it's like she's on a G a week at least. Thanks for the advice bro.

Random question. I know people brew blends but anyone ever just combine brews into a single vial. Take 3 different vials of compounds that were brewed separately but evenly dosed and just turn into one larger vial. This way you are only drawing out of one.

I have just remember you have divide by 2 if your combining equal volumes. Not sure if combining different carrier oils would make much of a difference.

I have just remember you have divide by 2 if your combining equal volumes. Not sure if combining different carrier oils would make much of a difference.
Not sure what you mean by divide by 2 but this was my thought. Everything brewed equally.
10ml@100mg test p
10ml@100mg tren a
10ml@100mg mast p
Combine all into a 30ml bottle give a little shake and draw. 3ml should be 300mg right

Yup. Just make sure it's all mixed well. I've done this same exact thing. The only reason I don't do it anymore is in case I got to drop a compound for whatever reason.

Yup. Just make sure it's all mixed well. I've done this same exact thing. The only reason I don't do it anymore is in case I got to drop a compound for whatever reason.

same reason. especially if its something like tren that may need to be dropped quickly

My plan is to brew everything into 10 ml vials. That means I can combine and adjust as needed. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I mean each probably won't be 100 percent exact but I would imagine it's close enough to getting 100mg of each active on every 3ml draw.

My plan is to brew everything into 10 ml vials. That means I can combine and adjust as needed. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I mean each probably won't be 100 percent exact but I would imagine it's close enough to getting 100mg of each active on every 3ml draw.

Just use 33mg/ml for each hormone when doing calculations and brew them all together. Your creating a dilution so dived the part of each item by total parts, in this instance your total would be three so 100mg of original substance divided by 3 equals approximately 33mg/ml for each substance.