PurplePandaLabs Raw source

what does that say? for iu or mg.
It doesn't say anything about that.

For testing IU/MG you need a reference standard, that is why the sample is being sent to me.

However, if raw powder is tested this way, it gives you a good information about the purity of it.

Can you elaborate on what we can learn from this test?
Basically just that the vial contained a substance, that was 98% pure - which is good news.

But without a standard or mass spec you cannot do identification and without a standard you cannot do mg/iu in vial.

A test like that is not sufficient for full on quality control, but for checking batches it's ideal, as the costs associated with standard preparation are eliminated and identity doesn't need to be confirmed in between batches.

Question. Does test prop have a funny burnt like smell to it? I'm don't think I over heated it and I'm not sure if it's the mct oil I used or the prop that has that funky smell.

Question. Does test prop have a funny burnt like smell to it? I'm don't think I over heated it and I'm not sure if it's the mct oil I used or the prop that has that funky smell.
I've handled prop many times and I don't recall it having a distinct smell at all.

@jano

that area 98% doesn't mean the compound is 98% pure....

From that test the first small dip/peak means there is something inside the machine=most likely some type of cleaner , then there are 5 different substances inside this sample, with one substance being of 98% of the total sample.

Basically sample lets say a pie sliced in 10 peices, 98% of that pie is hgh and 2% is of 4 other substances inside this sample.

@jano

that area 98% doesn't mean the compound is 98% pure....

From that test the first small dip/peak means there is something inside the machine=most likely some type of cleaner , then there are 5 different substances inside this sample, with one substance being of 98% of the total sample.

Basically sample lets say a pie sliced in 10 peices, 98% of that pie is hgh and 2% is of 4 other substances inside this sample.
Area 98% means that the compound is 98% pure, with the most common, normalisation, approach. So that one substance is 98% of the sample (that's detectable at 220nm).

The first small dip and peak is called solvent peak and it is caused by the injection of a sample that is dissolved in a solvent different from mobile phase.

Area 98% means that the compound is 98% pure, with the most common, normalisation, approach. So that one substance is 98% of the sample (that's detectable at 220nm).
area % means how much of the substance is in the sample not the purity, if it says 100% then your sample is pure, whatever the results say it is. The lab who gave panda the results should of given him more than 1 page, then we will know the substances found inside the sample and ppm or pbb .
just because the sample says there is 98% of 1/5 substances, that doesn't mean the substance is 98% pure it just means out of the sample it mostly consist of 98% of 1/5 substances....

I know that may put the idea in your head that because it contains 98% of the product that means it is pure as fuck.... no there is missing data , this is only one page..... no lab would just give somebody 1 page.. hahahaha

The first small dip and peak is called solvent peak and it is caused by the injection of a sample that is dissolved in a solvent different from mobile phase.
thats what I said.... cleaner..

look I don't think your a charlatan .. yet ... Your still learning..

There should be pages of what those other substances are it will be picked up by the software's library/database.. even then but why wouldn't he tell the lab he is testing hgh?

Last edited:
area % means how much of the substance is in the sample not the purity, if it says 100% then your sample is pure, whatever the results say it is. The lab who gave panda the results should of given him more than 1 page, then we will know the substances found inside the sample and ppm or pbb .
just because the sample says there is 98% of 1/5 substances, that doesn't mean the substance is 98% pure it just means out of the sample it mostly consist of 98% of 1/5 substances....

I know that may out the idea in your head that because it contains 98% of the product that means it is pure as fuck.... no there is missing data , this is only one page..... no lab would just give somebody 1 page.. hahahaha

look I don't think your a charlatan .. yet ... Your still learning
Thank you for not thinking I'm a charlatan, but I believe I am far past the learning phase on this, Sir.

I wouldn't name a solvent peak a cleaner, as it does not 'clean' anything, but ultimately, I can't tell you how you should call things, even if they already are referred to by a phrase that's industry standard and in textbooks.

There is also no second page on that one and your understanding of purity seems to not align with mine, so let's just agree to disagree.

Have a nice evening.

solvents job is to seperate the substances to figure out what they are, so you are cleaning the sample.....

it's like someone asking someone to give them that super chocolate peanut butter double protein isolized pure protein powder,

when they can just tell them to give them the protein.. since they know what it is already..

also text book and real world experience are not the same, the books can only get you so far.

Last edited:

I know that may put the idea in your head that because it contains 98% of the product that means it is pure as fuck.... no there is missing data , this is only one page..... no lab would just give somebody 1 page.. hahahaha

look I don't think your a charlatan .. yet ... Your still learning..

There should be pages of what those other substances are it will be picked up by the software's library/database.. even then but why wouldn't he tell the lab he is testing hgh?
What's your background? Not being sarcastic just trying to get to know a fellow Mesocinion. [emoji4]

solvents job is to seperate the substances to figure out what they are, so you are cleaning the sample.....

it's like someone asking someone to give them that super chocolate peanut butter double protein isolized pure protein powder,

when they can just tell them to give them the protein.. since they know what it is already..

also text book and real world experience are not the same, the books can only get you so far.
Im no expert at interpreting lab assays but i am inclined to agree with you that this lab report does seem to be a little vague compared to what i have seen in the past. Maybe its different in china or maybe because it is translated i would assume? Either way when analyzers lc/ms comes back we will definitely have a better look at what we are getting. So far it does seem promising though i will say.

@TRT

I am not at liberty to discuss that even though my identity here is private in a sense.

but I have family members who are in the chemical laboratory field, I just learned from them not my job script though.