PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The HCG thing is funny, barely anyone has it and the price domestically is always in the $45-$50 range. All for this dinky little vial of powdered shit.

I run it at 400iu on cycle and it's the hardest thing to get!

I can get clostebol and cheque drops easier, that ain't right lol.

Yeah hcg used to be in the 30$ range ..... now people are making it hard to come by and the prices are rising Like it's gold.

Sad day for all the starving girls in world.....

Im leaning back that way now also. Seeming how Dom doesn't have half the shit I want. Then you hear about 30-40 days and counting waiting for a TD international :confused:
I have enough gear for years now so 30-40 days doesn't bother me as long as it arrives

Mk677 is good. Sorry man I assumed you meant other sarms like ostarine and stuff like that

Keep reading good things with mk677 esp with increasing appetite which I need help with during a bulk

Mk677 is good. Sorry man I assumed you meant other sarms like ostarine and stuff like that

Keep reading good things with mk677 esp with increasing appetite which I need help with during a bulk

When I first ran mk677 I went on a date shortly after taking 30mg. First date- she was a little blonde who was pretty obviously down to slob on my knob, to put it discretely.

As I was driving to meet her, the mk667 kicked in I began to fantasize about dinner. Then my limbs began to tingle, like when you have low blood sugar. Fuck I was hungry. I picked her up and sped to the restaurant. I didn't speak the whole dinner because I couldnt stop eating- washing the food down with huge gulps of beer. When I did finally speak, it was to ask if my date was finished (she had stopped eating and was watching me eat with disgust). She said she was done, so I ate her dish too. Gain train doesn't stop, babe.

I waved my hand for the waiter, and requested dessert; I ordered one for each of us (she said she wasn't hungry lol), and just ravaged it. Even the waiter was looking at me weird, but I paid no attention to his gaunt and wizened ass.

Finally, we go back to her place. By this time, I just feel terrible- so fucking full man holy moly. I go to the washroom and it looks like im 5 months pregnant. I spend a few minutes in the washroom really poking my gut out and talking to myself, completely immersed in my own path to gains. She asks if im ok and I yell "JUST A MINUTE OK?"

Anyway, she tries to have sex with me, but now im so bloated and gassy that all I want to do is be alone. I eat her out, she fakes it, and I gtfo so I can go lift weights alone in my basement with my cat, Knuckles. I never call her again. The fall comes swiftly, and the gains go on.

I would rate MK677 - 8/10

When I first ran mk677 I went on a date shortly after taking 30mg. First date- she was a little blonde who was pretty obviously down to slob on my knob, to put it discretely.

As I was driving to meet her, the mk667 kicked in I began to fantasize about dinner. Then my limbs began to tingle, like when you have low blood sugar. Fuck I was hungry. I picked her up and sped to the restaurant. I didn't speak the whole dinner because I couldnt stop eating- washing the food down with huge gulps of beer. When I did finally speak, it was to ask if my date was finished (she had stopped eating and was watching me eat with disgust). She said she was done, so I ate her dish too. Gain train doesn't stop, babe.

I waved my hand for the waiter, and requested dessert; I ordered one for each of us (she said she wasn't hungry lol), and just ravaged it. Even the waiter was looking at me weird, but I paid no attention to his gaunt and wizened ass.

Finally, we go back to her place. By this time, I just feel terrible- so fucking full man holy moly. I go to the washroom and it looks like im 5 months pregnant. I spend a few minutes in the washroom really poking my gut out and talking to myself, completely immersed in my own path to gains. She asks if im ok and I yell "JUST A MINUTE OK?"

Anyway, she tries to have sex with me, but now im so bloated and gassy that all I want to do is be alone. I eat her out, she fakes it, and I gtfo so I can go lift weights alone in my basement with my cat, Knuckles. I never call her again. The fall comes swiftly, and the gains go on.

My wife and i just about pissed ourselves reading that hahaha.

LMAO! Fucking Epic!