PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Thanks man! I've been off cycle for many months so hopefully when I pin it won't feel like a virgin muscle. I still haven't sacked up and tried quads

Guys or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. - How do I cut the oral raws and cap them? I mean, if I way out 25mg say, is that all i put into the caps or do I also put a filler (?) Is there a machine that can help me with process into gelcaps?

thanks,
R

Thanks man! I've been off cycle for many months so hopefully when I pin it won't feel like a virgin muscle. I still haven't sacked up and tried quads
Quads where my first, and still my favorite, I just started doing delts and damn I can't even feel a 22g go into it. I did pin delts and same day worked them, won't do that again

Guys or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. - How do I cut the oral raws and cap them? I mean, if I way out 25mg say, is that all i put into the caps or do I also put a filler (?) Is there a machine that can help me with process into gelcaps?

thanks,
R

I use a fillet. Remember each raw has a different density so they all take up different amounts of space in a cap so you need to do some math if you want the ratio of filler to raw.

Basskiller has a method written up on his site about how to do it

The HCG thing is funny, barely anyone has it and the price domestically is always in the $45-$50 range. All for this dinky little vial of powdered shit.

I run it at 400iu on cycle and it's the hardest thing to get!

I can get clostebol and cheque drops easier, that ain't right lol.

https://enhancedchemicals.com/shop/human-chronic-gonadotropin/#

34.99 and there's a 20% off code and free shipping

thanks,
R

thanks,
R
Making solutions is so much faster and you can dose exactly how much u want to take...

thanks,
R
You can use many different things as filler. you can use filler or you can do it without.
If you need help just shoot me a message .

Last edited:

thanks,
R
You can get a cap em quick if you wang to do more than one at a time. Doing one at a time is tedious and your scale may or may not be so accurate when weighing out just a few mg. The best method would be a solution since that would be the most accurate, but not everything you can put into a solution and most things would need 190 proof alcohol so availability and taste are an issue. Then you have suspensions and capping beings equally accurate if done right. Both about the same amount of work. Read the sticky in homebrew section and if you have any questions i will hell as well.

Sponsors