PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Where are you guys getting your bottles for liquid orals. Peptide sites?

https://www.containerandpackaging.com//mobile/item.asp?item=G068B&source=googlepla&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjdLOBRCkARIsAFj5-GBTt4Xwui_c4i3kfheuGgDeVOGPpufK-y75aiatUMHIAyhxNO4mx_oaAoDeEALw_wcB

They have great prices and you can get Sample pack of 10 pieces free with 7.00 shipping to decide on what you want to buy a bunch of...

When I first ran mk677 I went on a date shortly after taking 30mg. First date- she was a little blonde who was pretty obviously down to slob on my knob, to put it discretely.

As I was driving to meet her, the mk667 kicked in I began to fantasize about dinner. Then my limbs began to tingle, like when you have low blood sugar. Fuck I was hungry. I picked her up and sped to the restaurant. I didn't speak the whole dinner because I couldnt stop eating- washing the food down with huge gulps of beer. When I did finally speak, it was to ask if my date was finished (she had stopped eating and was watching me eat with disgust). She said she was done, so I ate her dish too. Gain train doesn't stop, babe.

I waved my hand for the waiter, and requested dessert; I ordered one for each of us (she said she wasn't hungry lol), and just ravaged it. Even the waiter was looking at me weird, but I paid no attention to his gaunt and wizened ass.

Finally, we go back to her place. By this time, I just feel terrible- so fucking full man holy moly. I go to the washroom and it looks like im 5 months pregnant. I spend a few minutes in the washroom really poking my gut out and talking to myself, completely immersed in my own path to gains. She asks if im ok and I yell "JUST A MINUTE OK?"

Anyway, she tries to have sex with me, but now im so bloated and gassy that all I want to do is be alone. I eat her out, she fakes it, and I gtfo so I can go lift weights alone in my basement with my cat, Knuckles. I never call her again. The fall comes swiftly, and the gains go on.

I would rate MK677 - 8/10
BWAHAHAHA you had me rolling!

I was going to order but all these long waits have me worried and I've been reading a lot of different things on other forums that have me a little worried. I understand domestic got hammered with orders but these other forums and people who have ordered have me a little worried right when I was going to place an order :confused:

Hi guys, I already bought raws and was very happy with them. Anyone ever tried peptides like igf1 lr3/MGF PEG? Any comments about their quality?

Any of you guy's ever run nolva in your blast?
How do you like to run it ?

I haven't run Nolva in ages since arimidex is so easy to obtain now but when I did, I ran it 20 MG per day. I believe the only time I would run Nolvadex now would probably be with Anadrol. Maybe Dbol as well.

Just FYI, I had a problem sending my money to them with WU.

For some reason, after WU took my money, WU cancelled my payment and refunded the transaction. They said the person I sent money to isn't authorized to receive it.

To compound that, I can't get it from WU because I used an alternate name so I'm out the 200 basically unless PP comes through. Gonna use bitcoin exclusively from now on. Its not a crazy amount of money but it sucks to lose it all the same.

I was going to order but all these long waits have me worried and I've been reading a lot of different things on other forums that have me a little worried. I understand domestic got hammered with orders but these other forums and people who have ordered have me a little worried right when I was going to place an order :confused:

i would hold off fellows for a little longer until they sort this stuff out, i’m having a bit of an issue with my payment but i’ve been in contact with ppl so hopefully they get it settled. i’m sure they’re slammed and the holiday over there doesn’t help with the reopen

Just FYI, I had a problem sending my money to them with WU.

For some reason, after WU took my money, WU cancelled my payment and refunded the transaction. They said the person I sent money to isn't authorized to receive it.

To compound that, I can't get it from WU because I used an alternate name so I'm out the 200 basically unless PP comes through. Gonna use bitcoin exclusively from now on. Its not a crazy amount of money but it sucks to lose it all the same.
similar thing happened to me bro but WU said my payment was picked up and PPL said it wasn’t. dont see how that’s possible. panda i hope your people aren’t going judas on you!!! lol

I haven't run Nolva in ages since arimidex is so easy to obtain now but when I did, I ran it 20 MG per day. I believe the only time I would run Nolvadex now would probably be with Anadrol. Maybe Dbol as well.
Nolva is best for off cycle pct. Adex or Aromasin are really the best options for a AI.... why would you run it on cycle?

Nolva is best for off cycle pct. Adex or Aromasin are really the best options for a AI.... why would you run it on cycle?
Nolvadex on cycle for gyno sensitivity. Blocks those breast tissue receptor cites. You'll see people often add while on cycle at the first sign of swelling or itchy nipples.
J