PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Got bloods pulled on Monday, results came back today. Im a little disappointed.. I posted in the lab testing section also. These were homebrewed at 10% over. Bloods pulled after 72 hours which I know is a little later, but these were post cycle bloods 6 weeks into my cruise. Mast E/Test C pinning 90mg of each every 72 hours which comes out to 200/week of each. The high estrogen doesnt make sense with the Mast as thats one of the reasons Im using it..
Thanks for posting we will get your 100$ store credit when you get ready for it.
How did you brew this and how much did you brew?
Also could you pm me your order number from when you got your raws.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for posting we will get your 100$ store credit when you get ready for it.
How did you brew this and how much did you brew?
Also could you pm me your order number from when you got your raws.
Thanks

These were both small 50 ml batches. I used a hotplate to warm the oil and then added raws, then BA/BB at 2/18%. At no time did the beaker get to hot I could not pick it up, and after dissolving the raws I removed it and let it cool for maybe 10 minutes, then syringe filtered it. I will PM you the order.

These were both small 50 ml batches. I used a hotplate to warm the oil and then added raws, then BA/BB at 2/18%. At no time did the beaker get to hot I could not pick it up, and after dissolving the raws I removed it and let it cool for maybe 10 minutes, then syringe filtered it. I will PM you the order.
How much powder did you use?

I was going to order but all these long waits have me worried and I've been reading a lot of different things on other forums that have me a little worried. I understand domestic got hammered with orders but these other forums and people who have ordered have me a little worried right when I was going to place an order :confused:
Same here. Im gonna wait this one out for. Minute. Just got a TD from another today. Sucks be yo REALLY wanna try some of his mixes for pre workout

Not trying to be difficult but could you give me the run down of the brew?
How many mg/ml
And how much of each ingredient used.
Just trying to figure it out
We have been getting good numbers on our test from members bloods .
You will get lower numbers on twice a week pins also.
Do you still have your natural bloods ?
Sure not a problem. I know the bloods come back consistently good, and thats why I was expecting better from my own.

I used basskillers calculater to get my ratios. Plugged in my info 220mg/ml for 10% over, 2% BA/18% BB, the powder displacement for TCyp was .9 and I used the Mast prop displacement for the Mast E .93. So it came out to 11 grams of raw powder for each 50 ml brew.

The process was the same for both the Mast and Test. I started with the hotplate on low, it is always on low or off completely. I set the beaker on the hotplate, and start measuring out my oil. I add the oil and let it warm up while I weigh my raws. I pour the raws into the oil as its warming and stir. I have the BA and BB already to go preloaded in syringes. I mix the BA first then BB and keep stirring until the oil is clear and all powder is dissolved. Then I shut the hotplate off and remove the beaker, I let it cool for no more than 10 minutes and pull it into a 60 ml syringe to filter. Since you can only load about 35ml into a caulking gun I split it in half 25/25. The second half gets warmed again before I pull it into the syringe to filter.

Got bloods pulled on Monday, results came back today. Im a little disappointed.. I posted in the lab testing section also. These were homebrewed at 10% over. Bloods pulled after 72 hours which I know is a little later, but these were post cycle bloods 6 weeks into my cruise. Mast E/Test C pinning 90mg of each every 72 hours which comes out to 200/week of each. The high estrogen doesnt make sense with the Mast as thats one of the reasons Im using it..

What were you expecting the number to come back at? ( this sounds like I'm being a dick.. but I'm not, just really curious)

With a two times per week protocol I don't feel these to be extremely low to be honest.

The masterone will only help so much, and 200mg per week I don't feel will make much of a difference for e2 control.

Sure not a problem. I know the bloods come back consistently good, and thats why I was expecting better from my own.

I used basskillers calculater to get my ratios. Plugged in my info 220mg/ml for 10% over, 2% BA/18% BB, the powder displacement for TCyp was .9 and I used the Mast prop displacement for the Mast E .93.

The process was the same for both the Mast and Test. I started with the hotplate on low, it is always on low or off completely. I set the beaker on the hotplate, and start measuring out my oil. I add the oil and let it warm up while I weigh my raws. I pour the raws into the oil as its warming and stir. I have the BA and BB already to go preloaded in syringes. I mix the BA first then BB and keep stirring until the oil is clear and all powder is dissolved. Then I shut the hotplate off and remove the beaker, I let it cool for no more than 10 minutes and pull it into a 60 ml syringe to filter. Since you can only load about 35ml into a caulking gun I split it in half 25/25. The second half gets warmed again before I pull it into the syringe to filter.
I didn't notice that you were pinning twice a week that makes a big difference on total test levels.
If it was a single dose then yes I would say the numbers are off.

What were you expecting the number to come back at? ( this sounds like I'm being a dick.. but I'm not, just really curious)

With a two times per week protocol I don't feel these to be extremely low to be honest.

The masterone will only help so much, and 200mg per week I don't feel will make much of a difference for e2 control.

I was expecting higher end of normal 800 - 900 at the 72 hour mark. I am basing that off lab testing Ive seen from similar doses and pinning protocal in the lab testing section. How much higher would the results be at the 48 hour mark? I think Ill drop the Mast and save it for a blast later on if the dose isnt high enough for estrogen control..

I was expecting higher end of normal 800 - 900 at the 72 hour mark. I am basing that off lab testing Ive seen from similar doses and pinning protocal in the lab testing section. How much higher would the results be at the 48 hour mark? I think Ill drop the Mast and save it for a blast later on if the dose isnt high enough for estrogen control..
That's more of the number I'd expect to see off a 150mg shot.

Masterone provides other things besides just ( some) e2 control. One big component of masterone is lowering shgb and raising free testosterone.

Also, bloods are great, but comparing ones blood to another person is very challenging, even if both persons use the exact same protocol and batch of oil from same company the likelihood of both individuals metabolizing the compound at the exact same rate would be unique.

So 300/week split into 2 shots? I was gonna bump it up to 300.
I apologize, I meant if one were to do a single 150mg shot.

If you were cruising at 150 and pinned it all in one shot then drew blood 72hrs later you would get a higher result than if you split it into two shots and drew blood 72hrs after a 75mg shot

Edit, I feel for a cruise your numbers are good. Maybe go up just a little, but not much

So 300/week split into 2 shots? I was gonna bump it up to 300.

I would go to 250 mg. And see if that does the trick, I suspect you will be around 740 -760 ish range with 250mg per week.

On a cruise you want to stay low, the reason why is myostatin is a pain in the ass for the human wanting to grow. You have to "reset" everything in a sense, before you go back to your blast.

Masterone provides other things besides just ( some) e2 control. One big component of masterone is lowering shgb and raising free testosterone.

Also, bloods are great, but comparing ones blood to another person is very challenging, even if both persons use the exact same protocol and batch of oil from same company the likelihood of both individuals metabolizing the compound at the exact same rate would be unique.

I get it..I feel better after getting responses from everyone. I have some data now to use at a later time to what my personal ranges are for the doses I am taking. I didnt realize the hormone panel I got from LabsMD would not have the free test/shbg readings. Ill be pulling bloods again in 7 weeks is there a specific panel I need to order or do I need to build my own. Also would like IGF and GH serum levels for natural baseline.

Sponsors

Latest posts