PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm not calling ppl a scammer but look around on some other forums where people have given a domestic review and international

I will say when he first opened domestic I had about 3 orders before they closed. I never did international not a big fan of customs and the wait in case it gets seized

No he is correct obviously I can't go into alot of detail without putting our guy out there to much.
But if you're order didn't ship you will be refunded.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers .
Thanks
No he is correct obviously I can't go into alot of detail without putting our guy out there to much.
But if you're order didn't ship you will be refunded.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers .
Thanks
Care to comment why a 2 bottle order could not be filled???

This is the one I keep wondering about. With all the mass orders expected when domestic reopened it seems like you were stocking up so when it was opened it you were prepared. There even was a post saying you would be ready for high volume. I’m sorry he got in a wreck but you are canceling every order? You can’t stop taking new orders? I’m just trying to understand does that mean every item you had stocked and brewed and Ready sold out in 4 days? I figured you built an inventory to pull from to fulfill
Orders, but it sounds like once the shop opened you started making the gear. I can see canceled orders for some but everyone since Monday that hasn’t shipped makes it sound like you weren’t ready for business to start back up.
Exactly how I feel! I made an order for 3 vilas of test cyp on Monday. Why couldn't of that been shipped if you took over s month to prepare fore this and stock. Something is fishy. So even if your guy did get in a car wreck, and if he did I hope he's ok. You don't have anyone else that's here in the states that can ship the orders that were made???? @purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. It just doesn't add up

I'm not saying one way or another if domestic was ready but look at it like this. If the domestic op is run by one man and he is hurt and can't keep his end of the deal with brewing or shipping it would stand to reason ppl would need a few days to regroup.

I'm wondering what everyone would want to happen. I mean if this guy gets hurt and we all want our domestic shipped out us ppl supposed to lean on the injured guys wife or something to ship out? The guys kids or next-door neighbor?

The domestic option was long awaited and this is a let down, yes, but give the guy time to talk before the scam artist talk begins.

And fwiw, when you have a lab opsec is the number one priority, always. It stands to reason only one person ran the lab. If that's true and he is hurt you have a situation like what's going on now.

Again, not speaking for ppl or what's really going on, just a lateral perspective.

I'm not saying one way or another if domestic was ready but look at it like this. If the domestic op is run by one man and he is hurt and can't keep his end of the deal with brewing or shipping it would stand to reason ppl would need a few days to regroup.

I'm wondering what everyone would want to happen. I mean if this guy gets hurt and we all want our domestic shipped out us ppl supposed to lean on the injured guys wife or something to ship out? The guys kids or next-door neighbor?

The domestic option was long awaited and this is a let down, yes, but give the guy time to talk before the scam artist talk begins.

And fwiw, when you have a lab opsec is the number one priority, always. It stands to reason only one person ran the lab. If that's true and he is hurt you have a situation like what's going on now.

Again, not speaking for ppl or what's really going on, just a lateral perspective.

I get all that and that’s why I said I’m not calling anyone a scammer I’ve gotten a few orders already
I’m just asking if you knew everyone was waiting for this grand reopen, I would think you would of had a few batches made and ready. I’m just trying to figure out how if a guy wanted two bottles of test they didn’t have that premade.
My order was more than that so I understand but a few small items here and there specially just test you’d think you’d have some left overs to fulfill orders for the small orders people made

I respect your voice of reason but there's no question there was zero inventory.

Did ppl say the was zero inventory? I missed that. I read that the domestic guy got hurt and that's why nothing is being shipped. My bad if I missed them saying they didn't have inventory.

All this is exactly how i feel, but folks is still gonna be upset. This wasn't the only bump in the road. Folks are getting frustrated.

I look at a large scale domestic operation and think about diversity. I'd have several brew ops, an oral op. I'd have a brewer that's only responsible for a couple compounds. Another that's responsible for only a few and so on and so on.

When one guy goes down your op is still humming along virtually seamlessly because you diversified. But that's a perfect world case. You'd need a stable of tight lipped brewers that can hold it down for you.

Say one guy goes down the others could theoretically absorb the excess workload until another leg of the op can be established. Again, perfect world here

I don't know, this sounds like a perfect exit scam to me......

But let's see if people get their money back. I hope members who ordered will be very vocal here if they didn't receive their refund promptly or not.

At this point if I was a member who was sitting on the fence about ordering international or not, I would not place a order period till this is 100% cleared up.

I ordered recently, I haven’t gotten the email about a refund yet that others have stated and mine hasn’t been shipped as far as I know

I look at a large scale domestic operation and think about diversity. I'd have several brew ops, an oral op. I'd have a brewer that's only responsible for a couple compounds. Another that's responsible for only a few and so on and so on.

When one guy goes down your op is still humming along virtually seamlessly because you diversified. But that's a perfect world case. You'd need a stable of tight lipped brewers that can hold it down for you.

Say one guy goes down the others could theoretically absorb the excess workload until another leg of the op can be established. Again, perfect world here
Yes you are correct but it doesnt answer the complete lack of inventory. And this is what info that needs to be addressed.

I don't know, this sounds like a perfect exit scam to me......

But let's see if people get their money back. I hope members who ordered will be very vocal here if they didn't receive their refund promptly or not.

At this point if I was a member who was sitting on the fence about ordering international or not, I would not place a order period till this is 100% cleared up.
Oh trust me I will be extremely vocal if I don't get a refund in a timely manner. I've already got emails out on service proton. Of coarse I understand there is a time different so I will wait and see and keep you all posted. I'm hoping there will be $ in my wallet by Monday.

@Billy Batts where did they say they didn't have inventory?
They never said that. But I can see where his heads at. That's kinda what it seams like if they can't fulfill small orders of test. And I can understand the whole one man operation on domestic but that's also hard to believe. As big as ppl has been getting and the time that domestic was closed you would think they would of vamped up on people need and and inventory needed.