PurplePandaLabs Raw source

They never said that. But I can see where his heads at. That's kinda what it seams like if they can't fulfill small orders of test. And I can understand the whole one man operation on domestic but that's also hard to believe. As big as ppl has been getting and the time that domestic was closed you would think they would of vamped up on people need and and inventory needed.
I can absolutely understand the concern. I'm also waiting for the resolution here, hopefully it works out well for Meso

Batts where did they say they didn't have inventory?

I don't think that has been officially stated but it doesn't seem far off considering a few things.

While working on the PC I refreshed the product page every 20-30 mins until the finished products appeared on the domestic section where I promptly placed an order for a few bottles of Test E 250.

I think its fair to say that I was fairly early in the queue of orders assuming they fulfill orders in the order in which they receive them. If that's the case then either all the Test E 250 sold out before my order or they never had any to begin with.

Not throwing PPL under the bus here, if I get refunded I will likely re-order in the 2 weeks or however long it takes as I'm not starting anything until December anyways. I just hope this works out. And yeah I hope your guy recovers too.

There was and still isn't a lack of inventory .
So that being said. There is no one else that's here in the states that's apart of your operation that can finish shipping the orders that were made.( and I apologize if I sound insensitive as I know your brewer was hurt and I hope for a speedy recovery)

So that being said. There is no one else that's here in the states that's apart of your operation that can finish shipping the orders that were made.( and I apologize if I sound insensitive as I know your brewer was hurt and I hope for a speedy recovery)
I'm sure he probably does but it will take time because they could be states away I'm not really sure of all the details because it's still early .

We all know that wasn't said, most of the members here are intelligent enough to know why I said that, I ordered two bottles that they couldn't fill it,. But if you're legitimately asking if I saw that somewhere .. then no I did not read that anywhere.
I was just unsure if I missed it or not, genuine question from my end. Thx

I don't think that has been officially stated but it doesn't seem far off considering a few things.

While working on the PC I refreshed the product page every 20-30 mins until the finished products appeared on the domestic section where I promptly placed an order for a few bottles of Test E 250.

I think its fair to say that I was fairly early in the queue of orders assuming they fulfill orders in the order in which they receive them. If that's the case then either all the Test E 250 sold out before my order or they never had any to begin with.

Not throwing PPL under the bus here, if I get refunded I will likely re-order in the 2 weeks or however long it takes as I'm not starting anything until December anyways. I just hope this works out. And yeah I hope your guy recovers too.
I did something similar, ordered within an hour or two of finished products appearing on Monday. Just some test e and a couple orals, but they never shipped. Did anyone order finished product and get it shipped?

I'm sure he probably does but it will take time because they could be states away I'm not really sure of all the details because it's still early .
Well maybe this could be an option instead of refunds. If it could be done in a timely manner of coarse. Let us know what panda says

They never said that. But I can see where his heads at. That's kinda what it seams like if they can't fulfill small orders of test. And I can understand the whole one man operation on domestic but that's also hard to believe. As big as ppl has been getting and the time that domestic was closed you would think they would of vamped up on people need and and inventory needed.
Well... on pg 428 Antabolic73 re-posted a message from PPL on Reddit, where he's explaining the difficulty of reopening a domestic UGL, including "brewing 10,000 vials and 100,000 new orals."
If that was the inventory he really had ready to go...

If my memory serves me right, I believe @purplepandalabs Brother runs the domestic operation. It's gotta be rough on him, if it is his brother thats hurt.
Look at the positives.... The funds are there to afford the best medical care. From what I can piece together (with no direct Intel) there's a high chance he's being treated at one of the countries top hospitals

Look at the positives.... The funds are there to afford the best medical care. From what I can piece together (with no direct Intel) there's a high chance he's being treated at one of the countries top hospitals
Too soon brah lol

That being said, if there was a legitimate terrible accident, my prayers go out to that gentleman and his family. And by no means am I asking for proof of that, I'm taking this lab's word there was an accident, an awful one at that... but I do run a business, answers and resolution are always a part a business in good times and bad.

Listen my man,I'm not trying to come at you sideways.It very challenging to understand why small orders were not shipped out.On the surface it appears that question is being avoided. This leads to distrust. Im not trying to start unwarranted drama.
There was a ton of orders that shipped I know guy's that got there tracking if they want to speak up that's there choice I'm not going to out them.
Panda wouldn't destroy what he has built for a few orders .
I know things don't always look right and will all have to stay on our toes.