PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Maybe you guys sitting on orders can change it to the equivalent in raws (plus a little for inconvenience)

I know some don't care to learn to brew or can't cuz they live in their mom's basements (im kidding) but who knows how long it could take to get the store up and running.

Are you fucking kidding me I just quoted above for you something else you obviously never read now I have to quote an entire page of "LOOKS LIKE PERFECT EXIT SCAM" for you

This is how most scams start...

Either by huge discount or in this case....

Shut something down, create a demand, then open shop and all the sudden something happens.

You know how many times we have seen this exact scenario around here?

If the other forums about ppl scamming people are correct then what would make this different?

I hope this isn't the case, but what I am saying is I wouldn't be purchasing anything until the smoke settles and everything is made 100% correct and confirmed, until then I for sure would be weary and not let my desires for a source, regardless, of past performance dictate me making a purchase anytime soon.

I mean recently we had a very well known source here at meso pull a exit.

I hear this argument why would they scam people for a few packs? Don't know but they do, happens every single day and every single day they re open under a different name and get someone else once they build back up.

Just stay cautious everyone.

I'll say it. I don't buy for a second that one guy runs this op. As high as I know the volume these guys do, if it was one man shipping brewing and all the in between, no way orders would get out at any acceptable rate.

My money was picked up promptly. Never heard from u guys since. I only know it was picked up bc w.u. notified me.

The way I see it, the ball is in pandas court. Time to make some shit right or watch the ship sink.

I'll say it. I don't buy for a second that one guy runs this op. As high as I know the volume these guys do, if it was one man shipping brewing and all the in between, no way orders would get out at any acceptable rate.

My money was picked up promptly. Never heard from u guys since. I only know it was picked up bc w.u. notified me.

The way I see it, the ball is in pandas court. Time to make some shit right or watch the ship sink.
I'm actually in agreement with this, but if for some reason it is a one man operation it was never going to succeed it wouldn't keep up with this forum alone

LoL. Everybody got so excited for a hot minute and then the pitch forks and torches come out. It's cyclical. Every time a lab pops up it's the same ole' same ole'.

Let's look at a couple things...
1) we wait 4-6 weeks (whatever it was) for store to reopen. That time was to change locations to a larger facility, rebrew and restock, and get ready for the anticipated MASSIVE orders once open.
2) Store reopened Monday and MASSIVE ordering follows.
3) Everybody waiting and even questions about why order hasn't changed to "processing". Panda changes that to "preparing package" for most/many. (Happened on Wed. or Thurs. ?)
4) No one on forum have legitimately said they have received finished products.
5) Find out on Saturday domestic guy has been in accident and in coma. All orders not shipped will be refunded.
Questions:
1) Why is domestic ordering taking longer than international even if seized once?
2) What happened between Monday to Friday (assuming that is when accident occurred?
If it happened earlier than that why weren't we notified earlier?
3) Why didn't PPL have a ready full response in regard to all anticipated questions that WILL be asked? Including how so few, if any, orders were processed prior to the accident!
And, the question about whether all the liquids and orals - whether they were actually all already prepared. Never actually answered that.

I am sure there are more but these are the facts I am looking at and the questions I have. I am sure I am not alone!!!
I don't mind swapping out my whole order for orders! I wanted to send everything in to be tested and compare them but I can wait on that.
What I can't wait on is ACTUAL answers to the questions being asked!!!

You're money gets picked up over there doesn't it all orders are processed over there thru our website