PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I ordered Wednesday and haven't received an email or refund...I guess i will get it WU??? This was my first time doing business with panda and I'm very dissatisfied with how this has been handled. I would prefer to just have international fill my order rather than a refund and another payment to WU. Can you do this @PurplePandaLabs Rep.?

Everybody on here is bringing up good point and good questions. Questions that need answers. Things just aren't adding up. If this is a scam well then take that $100 and shove it up your ass. But if it isn't then @purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. we need prompt answers. Communicate with us even if it's not what u think we want to hear. Last time I check we're all grown men here. Stop beating around the bush and give it too us straight. Nows the time to explain exactly what happened and why so many orders that should of shipped didn't ship.

Everybody on here is bringing up good point and good questions. Questions that need answers. Things just aren't adding up. If this is a scam well then take that $100 and shove it up your ass. But if it isn't then @purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. we need prompt answers. Communicate with us even if it's not what u think we want to hear. Last time I check we're all grown men here. Stop beating around the bush and give it too us straight. Nows the time to explain exactly what happened and why so many orders that should of shipped didn't ship.
How do I put this nicely I no how this operation runs if you think a couple of people who have never been apart of it.
Knows how we handle our business that's your right I answered all the questions but I can't answer hypothetical situations .

Anybody else order both raws and finished product, and receive email saying that the package has been sent, only to notice that it was only the raws that were sent? What will happen when the remainder of the sent $ from the order? Sucks paying $14 for WU + WU fee for panda + $10 shipping for the finished product order. Will the shipping and WU fees be refunded as well? Man, this is too bad. Cluster fuck. Best of luck to everyone. PPL, power to you guys as well, and good luck!!

How do I put this nicely I no how this operation runs if you think a couple of people who have never been apart of it.
Knows how we handle our business that's your right I answered all the questions but I can't answer hypothetical situations .
I never said I think other plp know your business better. What I'm saying is plp are bringing up good questions that you have not answered. And there not hypothetical either there the facts.

I never said I think other plp know your business better. What I'm saying is plp are bringing up good questions that you have not answered. And there not hypothetical either there the facts.
The facts as far as what we're exposed to at least.

It may not make sense because the details of the wreck incident are changed and vague to protect privacy. It may have happened Monday for all we know. I think if it was an exit scam he would still be taking orders until the end. Idk.. hopefully everyone including his brewer make it out okay. Let's give it a few days and wait for an update.

I wouldn't trip guys. I know it's frustrating but PPL didn't grow this big by scamming people. Every business he's their bumps in the road. I'm sure they will get it figured out.

This is how most scams start...

Either by huge discount or in this case....

Shut something down, create a demand, then open shop and all the sudden something happens.

You know how many times we have seen this exact scenario around here?

If the other forums about ppl scamming people are correct then what would make this different?

I hope this isn't the case, but what I am saying is I wouldn't be purchasing anything until the smoke settles and everything is made 100% correct and confirmed, until then I for sure would be weary and not let my desires for a source, regardless, of past performance dictate me making a purchase anytime soon.

I mean recently we had a very well known source here at meso pull a exit.

I hear this argument why would they scam people for a few packs? Don't know but they do, happens every single day and every single day they re open under a different name and get someone else once they build back up.

Just stay cautious everyone.
I also see both sides of the coin like @Roger rabbit said and understand most will be skeptical .
And I also understand everyone that wants to wait until this is handled .

I a man not saying it's a scam and I really don't care if there was a crash or not.
I care that there is a time frame that doesn't add up, he took money with certain claims, and again those claims don't add up.
It's the FACT that transparency is NOT occurring!
You want to run a business, be honest with the people paying to keep you in business.
Why was money taken when you KNEW either finished products were either NOT finished yet OR your guy was ALREADY hurt???

And I don't care if I have to go international or switch to raws! But let me know ASAP and credit my account already if that is the case.

I say fly a couple international guys down to fill the current orders and not take anything else until the current stuff has been taken care of

What else can we do besides expect the worst and hope for the best .. I got 500+ on the line :eek:
Ummm... demand some prompt answers! It is our right as customers!
And as an fyi - I hold no grudge and am not accusing anyone of intent (yet). I would just like to see all of our questions answered (as promptly as they have been in the past) and to know what is being done about it and where the F my $$$ is!

It's been removed from website. That's gotta mean something. But we don't know if panda himself is getting the shaft you know. It doesn't necessarily mean panda is scamming, but that he's getting scammed himself.

It'd be nice to hear from the man himself.

And I don't care if I have to go international or switch to raws! But let me know ASAP and credit my account already if that is the case.
Hallelujah brother. I feel the exact same way. Lemme see that credit on the website, and I'll go raw or international.

It's been removed from website. That's gotta mean something. But we don't know if panda himself is getting the shaft you know. It doesn't necessarily mean panda is scamming, but that he's getting scammed himself.

It'd be nice to hear from the man himself.
AGREED!!!! x10