PurplePandaLabs Raw source

This is how most scams start...

Either by huge discount or in this case....

Shut something down, create a demand, then open shop and all the sudden something happens.

You know how many times we have seen this exact scenario around here?

If the other forums about ppl scamming people are correct then what would make this different?

I hope this isn't the case, but what I am saying is I wouldn't be purchasing anything until the smoke settles and everything is made 100% correct and confirmed, until then I for sure would be weary and not let my desires for a source, regardless, of past performance dictate me making a purchase anytime soon.

I mean recently we had a very well known source here at meso pull a exit.

I hear this argument why would they scam people for a few packs? Don't know but they do, happens every single day and every single day they re open under a different name and get someone else once they build back up.

Just stay cautious everyone.

I am with you in regards of always being cautious and in our case, if he were scamming, why would he disable half of his inventory and warn people he would issue refund

No he is correct obviously I can't go into alot of detail without putting our guy out there to much.
But if you're order didn't ship you will be refunded.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers .
Thanks
i got an email also and still says my WU was picked up even though panda is saying it wasn’t. they told
I don't know, this sounds like a perfect exit scam to me......

But let's see if people get their money back. I hope members who ordered will be very vocal here if they didn't receive their refund promptly or not.

At this point if I was a member who was sitting on the fence about ordering international or not, I would not place a order period till this is 100% cleared up.

i have not received a refund, panda claims it was sent back but my WU account says it was picked up.

i got an email also and still says my WU was picked up even though panda is saying it wasn’t. they told

i have not received a refund, panda claims it was sent back but my WU account says it was picked up.

W.u.notified me as soon as the money was picked up, with the receivers name and everything.

Who are you gonna believe , w.u or the ugl? I don't think western union just sends out random notifications that transfers went thru with receivers name and info and specific times for the hell of it.

I emailed to confirm if payment was indeed received long before any of these issues were brought to light, never got a response. I'm gonna sit back a while and see what happens. I'll be honest and say my gut isn't leading me towards positive feelings about all this.

W.u.notified me as soon as the money was picked up, with the receivers name and everything.

Who are you gonna believe , w.u or the ugl? I don't think western union just sends out random notifications that transfers went thru with receivers name and info and specific times for the hell of it.

I emailed to confirm if payment was indeed received long before any of these issues were brought to light, never got a response. I'm gonna sit back a while and see what happens. I'll be honest and say my gut isn't leading me towards positive feelings about all this.
yeah agreed brother, i have been in contact with them via email they’re claiming it’s an “internal operations” issue, so just gonna sit back and wait maybe for some strange reason something got fucked. unfortunately in this game we should be well aware at anytime we can get fucked, not saying PPL is screwing us or doing wrong but it’s the risk we take.

Well I saw this thread this morning. I paid yesterday. I called western union today and my funds weren’t picked up I canceled my transaction. I never got that canceled email either. If you go on eroids it says only 60 orders were affected and those who were would get an email for refund. I find it hard to believe only 60 when two people above me paid as well as me lol. Panda on here said some were shipped out but I find it hard to believe only 60 were affected. Also I find what was weird when I paid this time it went right from payment to received to preparing shipment. Last time it took a few hours for it to be verified and confirmed the payment. This time no confirmation, just preparing to ship
Also I hope panda isn’t scamming because I will say this I’m running his test c and npp and gains have been great. Strongest I’ve ever been. And my other ordered were domestic before it closed. I want panda to workout because we’ve seen sources come and go and it’s nice getting a good one like panda and 24k. I’m just looking out for others and most of on here aren’t some rich guys with money to blow it’s hard earned money for me at least so you never want to see anyone get ripped off. If it all blows over and works out, I’d order again for sure but I just want to see how it works out first before trying international

Last edited:
Well I saw this thread this morning. I paid yesterday. I called western union today and my funds weren’t picked up I canceled my transaction. I never got that canceled email either. If you go on eroids it says only 60 orders were affected and those who were would get an email for refund. I find it hard to believe only 60 when two people above me paid as well as me lol. Panda on here said some were shipped out but I find it hard to believe only 60 were affected

Yea I paid a good bit before that. My biggest issue is you literally can't get any communication with these guys thru email since Tuesday. I'm not gonna do much with the rep here bc I don't tie my secure email or any orders with my handle here. Just how I do business.

As of now I'm just being patient. Maybe my shit will just show up in the mail Monday or one day next week. If it does I'll be the first to eat crow and let people know PPL came thru.

Jesus! Wtf happend! Seems I missed a lot, went through the last 10 pages and dame... shit has hit the fan. Hope everyone who placed an order makes out on top.

Can't do a whole lot until Panda is "back".
Can say this... The vacation timing does not bode well with all the "incidents" and situations at hand.
I do think we just have to wait for a day or so. Then we either thank Panda for righting the ship and fixing everything or we go absolute ape shit and smash some faces!
I still would like to know why money was received but nothing was "processed" and/or shipped! (And don't tell me any finished products were shipped b/c someone would have stood up by now to say so!!!)

Can't do a whole lot until Panda is "back".
Can say this... The vacation timing does not bode well with all the "incidents" and situations at hand.
I do think we just have to wait for a day or so. Then we either thank Panda for righting the ship and fixing everything or we go absolute ape shit and smash some faces!
I still would like to know why money was received but nothing was "processed" and/or shipped! (And don't tell me any finished products were shipped b/c someone would have stood up by now to say so!!!)

The “panda” on eroids knows more than this panda here. The one there said there would be discount on future orders and only 60 orders were affected. The one here doesn’t seem to have much info and always has to go ask another panda questions.

Hmmm...
How much do you really trust anyone on a computer tho?
What's real, what's not, what's fact, what's lies, what's exaggerated, what's deception,...???
Who is to say the other panda really knows? Who is to say this one isn't that one and each is telling us what they think we want to hear. Etc., etc.
I don't/won't believe anything until an actual statement is made and action is taken! (An actual refund or credit!) Otherwise its just typed words on a page! I am holding back emotion for the moment but that will change soon.

Has anyone on any other board actually come out and said they "received" finish products after the store "reopened"???
Bet I know the answer to that! (That means one lie against; or at least deception.) That needs "fixed" along side this debacle!

This is how most scams start...

Either by huge discount or in this case....

Shut something down, create a demand, then open shop and all the sudden something happens.

You know how many times we have seen this exact scenario around here?

If the other forums about ppl scamming people are correct then what would make this different?

I hope this isn't the case, but what I am saying is I wouldn't be purchasing anything until the smoke settles and everything is made 100% correct and confirmed, until then I for sure would be weary and not let my desires for a source, regardless, of past performance dictate me making a purchase anytime soon.

I mean recently we had a very well known source here at meso pull a exit.

I hear this argument why would they scam people for a few packs? Don't know but they do, happens every single day and every single day they re open under a different name and get someone else once they build back up.

Just stay cautious everyone.
Seen someone else tag this and thought I'd share. This is the closest to the truth as it'll get. Not speculating as to what the deal is, but like @Roger rabbit states, another source just pulled the same Shit recently and went tits up.

I want panda to workout because we’ve seen sources come and go and it’s nice getting a good one like panda and 24k.

I don't get this at all. No offense to panda, but how is domestic panda put on a pedestal before even earning it. Everyone went crazy for domestic panda like he was the second coming and has had nothing but problems since opening. Sure, maybe things get ironed out and maybe it's even possible panda is the best that ever lived once he gets going, but i just don't understand how folks could get so giddy over something like this. 24k earned his status.

I don't get this at all. No offense to panda, but how is domestic panda put on a pedestal before even earning it. Everyone went crazy for domestic panda like he was the second coming and has had nothing but problems since opening. Sure, maybe things get ironed out and maybe it's even possible panda is the best that ever lived once he gets going, but i just don't understand how folks could get so giddy over something like this. 24k earned his status.

I’m not praising him at all. I’m saying I hope he is here to last and a good source like 24k. Trust me I’m not backing panda I was one who had an order out too I’m saying I hope he is here to last and makes it workout for anyone. Trust me I’ve bought from other sources on here and most all are gone.so yea def wasn’t giving the good sorry for miscommunication

The “panda” on eroids knows more than this panda here. The one there said there would be discount on future orders and only 60 orders were affected. The one here doesn’t seem to have much info and always has to go ask another panda questions.

Lmao, the "panda" on BOP knows more as well.

I’m not praising him at all. I’m saying I hope he is here to last and a good source like 24k. Trust me I’m not backing panda I was one who had an order out too I’m saying I hope he is here to last and makes it workout for anyone. Trust me I’ve bought from other sources on here and most all are gone.so yea def wasn’t giving the good sorry for miscommunication
Ahh, got it. Hey, i hope it works out too. Folks work hard for their money. Good luck to all that ordered. I don't think this is a scam. But man, gotta admit, folks seemed all giddy like little school girls until now. Went from legs wide open to pitch forks and torches in just one day.