PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I agree though, there have been a LOT of very simple questions asked that would be greatly appreciated if you could clarify for us. That would help to alleviate any mistrust or concerns!

I am not a domestic customer but can you explain how can people have received an answer you didn't pick funds up while funds had been picked up as per Western Union?
Either there was a miscommunication between my receiver and staff or western union returned the money to the customer, because when they do this it shows as payment received
I agree though, there have been a LOT of very simple questions asked that would be greatly appreciated if you could clarify for us. That would help to alleviate any mistrust or concerns!
what were the questions?

How do we go about doing that? I ordered from the domestic site and have not received an email asking if I want a refund or substitute for international. Would international shiping be waived aswell since the order was originally domestic and the issues was not are fault?

Last edited:
How do we go about doing that? I ordered from the domestic site and have not received an email asking if I want a refund or substitute for international. Would international shiping be waived aswell since the order was originally domestic and the issues was not are fault?
I agree completely with you. I have not received an email as well and would international goods instead of a refund.

please check your spam folder, and If you didn't find it please send us an email with your order number and we'll get you taken care of

I agree completely with you. I have not received an email as well and would international goods instead of a refund.
please check your spam folder, and If you didn't find it please send us an email with your order number and we'll get you taken care of

Not in the spam folder. I sent an email to you.

Can anyone tell me how I'm meant to differentiate my finished Var from the other five different multi coloured pills in the same package?
Have emailed panda with a pic and was told the var pack is labelled but how can it be if all the four packs contain multi coloured products

Can anyone tell me how I'm meant to differentiate my finished Var from the other five different multi coloured pills in the same package?
Have emailed panda with a pic and was told the var pack is labelled but how can it be if all the four packs contain multi coloured products
Variety pack. Duh

I gotta see four packs all with different pills in them. So they sent you four packs and you've opened them all up. When you got them opened you noticed they all have different pills in them? Like all 4 pill packs were just thrown together without regard for what's being put in them kind of look? Can you post a pic for me??

Probably best to delete that. I didn't think you'd show the shipping method. Sorry to make you post that, thought you were talking about a non shipping method packaging