PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Best wishes to the injured party. Let's hope for a fast recovery. Seems to me PPL is trying to remedy the situation at hand. Think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Just my opinion. Refunds are being reported . If this was an exit strategy why do that.

Has anyone received their money back that used WU? I have not.

I was just told to take my refund and then order international. They won't apply the money they picked up??? That's 2 $14 WU charges for one order. That's bullshit. This was my first order with panda and probably my last. Just give me my money back.

Please use your head before posting chit he said everybody will receive credit for inconvenience how hard was it for you pming him you have $14 in fees he can refund also?

Please use your head before posting chit he said everybody will receive credit for inconvenience how hard was it for you pming him you have $14 in fees he can refund also?
I think you accept those fees when you choose you're payment method. How I accept my bitcoin transfer fees.

Sucks to say, but maybe @N01B4M3 should've choose a cheaper payment option.

Edit: then again he shouldn't have to pay it twice. He should get compensated for that.

I think you accept those fees when you choose you're payment method. How I accept my bitcoin transfer fees.

Sucks to say, but maybe @N01B4M3 should've choose a cheaper payment option.

Edit: then again he shouldn't have to pay it twice. He should get compensated for that.

I know what you mean my point being, PPL has one of the best reship and refund policies, and is being flipped off before he even did his due diligence?

Did they switch back to faster shipping? Remember they temp changed it.
Everything has got back to normal as far as that goes you will always have an exception to that but yes.
I don't want to openly discuss which method were are using and I ask our customers to consider pm someone if you want to tell them .

So did this really only affect 60 people or did it actually affect more? Seems like it actually affected everyone on here that hadn't heard anything.

I just wanna know that if I haven't received any email can I expect my pack to be in route?

I don't want to pm you my email address , and tie my handle to a secure email and tons of other info I've given through that email.

Surely you understand, and can explain why it all cant be handled through secure email?
yes it only effected 60ish people. If you didn't receive a tracking number from me and also haven't received an email about being effected please email me.

Everything has got back to normal as far as that goes you will always have an exception to that but yes.
I don't want to openly discuss which method were are using and I ask our customers to consider pm someone if you want to tell them .
That's all I need to know. Just made an intl order. Hoping she gets here quick! I'm feeling froggy!!

I would like to thank all of our customers for being cool headed and giving us the benifit of a doubt I know how many ugl's alot of you guy's have seen leave the customer without .
We all no it pays to be cautious.
Ppl is here for the long haul
After this is resolved I hope it will help you to know we will have issues just like anyone but we will handle it right .
Thanks