PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So if I got an alert on my tracking does that mean the package is lost or being returned to sender? First time ordering international. not trying to give to many details but I have pm ppl and he told me to wait as it takes a while to update but curious if anyone else experience this.
If it's been past 15 days in china something is probably wrong. my usual wait time while its stuck in china is about 10-13 days. so if it hasnt been 15 days then don't worry

Probably psource who's recently all of a sudden came back
Totally out of the loop lol. Apart from a minute here or a minute there I've been largely absent from the board. I'm looking to re stock on some test for TRT and was looking towards Panda domestic but as I found out today......

First order with PPl so far not very impressed but havnt even got the stuff yet after placing order I had to email the rep 5-6days later and then I got my tracking order number it’s not been 20days and my order just says alert and can’t see where it is so I mailed the rep again and fair enough he responded pretty quickly saying it says its being prepeared for import to the uk but could be returned and after I said so 20 days and it’s never even left China he said it’s probably been returned fair enough things happen but so far not very impressed that 20 days have passed and my order has never left China so probs still another 2-3 weeks till it gets here will keep everyone updated

Do the teachers in GB teach punctuation? Jesus, mate. Fucking run on sentence like a motherfucker.

I'm curious about this as well. Is it better than TNE? I know everyone is talking about frog juice but I want something to work up towards and not start out at the top.

I like tren base a lot, pretty great for strength, indurance and aggression increase. Oh and it comes with a side of invincibility when combined with test base. I make a blend that’s test base/tren base/var at 50/50/20mg/ml. 2cc 1-1.5 hours before gym = Hercules mode

I like tren base a lot, pretty great for strength, indurance and aggression increase. Oh and it comes with a side of invincibility when combined with test base. I make a blend that’s test base/tren base/var at 50/50/20mg/ml. 2cc 1-1.5 hours before gym = Hercules mode
That sounds like a beautiful thing.

Well PPL seems to be making good, got a message stating they are transferring my domestic order over to raws. Can't complain since it's better than nothing at all...Someone asked where's the international test prop well.....Let's just say I'll be set for life lol

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Thanks for professionally working with me on this. I was refunded this morning as promised.

This is obviously not a scam or exit scam or we wouldn't be getting our money back. I tried putting myself in his shoes. His domestic guy was probably out of reach for a few days. Could you imagine the panic he must have been going through, they open domestic then his guy goes mia.

Either way my situation was handled very professionally. It would have been nice if I just got my gear but unforseen situations happen in life. It's how you handle these situation which measure your true character.