PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Glad to see that panda and crew are still transparent and working with everyone. Very nice having an upfront source :) hope your boy is doing better!!

Glad to see that panda and crew are still transparent and working with everyone. Very nice having an upfront source :) hope your boy is doing better!!
Agreed!!!
REFRESHING to see this happen. Gives more credibility to them in my eyes. Still only as good as current batch and comm. and responses to arising issues but this could have turned sideways a hundred different ways and seems to be handled professionally (as well as that word can be used here anyway).
That being said I will now say that I am sorry @purplepandalabs your Bro, Brah, or Brother (however the relation) had something bad happen to him (car accident or other). Our prayers go out to all families involved.

Sounds like things are being handled in spite of a disastrous situation.
Please update us on the condition of your guy in the car wreck

Kudos panda on making things right with community that has ordered from you. [emoji106]

I agree with all the comments on it is refreshing to see a source actually make things right.

This thread is bipolar lol panda rocks, asshole close domestic, it's open, exit scam, yay he fixed it

Not giving anyone shit. Happy to see panda doing things right

Created an account just to say this. Was not expecting much due to the nature of the business. However, my entire order was refunded. I wish the best for the injured and his family. Stay awesome Panda. Shout out to Meso board too, this is definitely one of the best boards.

Was offered my refund and chose to replace with an international order. Very professional and this will probably help pandas reputation more than if this never happened lol

I thought long and hard before I jumped on board with panda I truly believe he's here for the haul.
Since I have been with ppl I personally have known of things that panda has done for his customers you would be hard pressed to find another ugl that would do that.
And i expect to get roasted every now and then this is Meso the best board there is!

I thought long and hard before I jumped on board with panda I truly believe he's here for the haul.
Since I have been with ppl I personally have known of things that panda has done for his customers you would be hard pressed to find another ugl that would do that.
And i expect to get roasted every now and then this is Meso the best board there is!

Shill ass [emoji12]