PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just got in contact with ppl rep. I don't know if my order was one of the ones getting refunded. I hope not because all I ordered was some DNP. He said he was going to check and let me know what is up. I placed my order when domestic opened back up. I will keep you guys posted on what is happening with my order.

First order with PPl so far not very impressed but havnt even got the stuff yet after placing order I had to email the rep 5-6days later and then I got my tracking order number it’s not been 20days and my order just says alert and can’t see where it is so I mailed the rep again and fair enough he responded pretty quickly saying it says its being prepeared for import to the uk but could be returned and after I said so 20 days and it’s never even left China he said it’s probably been returned fair enough things happen but so far not very impressed that 20 days have passed and my order has never left China so probs still another 2-3 weeks till it gets here will keep everyone updated

First order with PPl so far not very impressed but havnt even got the stuff yet after placing order I had to email the rep 5-6days later and then I got my tracking order number it’s not been 20days and my order just says alert and can’t see where it is so I mailed the rep again and fair enough he responded pretty quickly saying it says its being prepeared for import to the uk but could be returned and after I said so 20 days and it’s never even left China he said it’s probably been returned fair enough things happen but so far not very impressed that 20 days have passed and my order has never left China so probs still another 2-3 weeks till it gets here will keep everyone updated
It happens man, happend to me a few times. It sucks because it's just "stuck" in limbo... so theres really nothing to do but wait untill 15-20 days like you did only to see the "alert" yellow thing on tracking. (sent back)

Yeah we apologize it's really out of our control in these situations but we will make sure you get it.

How long is intl t/d taking these days? Did they switch back to faster shipping? Anyone know ?

I placed an international order in the past month, and it was delivered surprisingly fast (to Canada) - less than the stated time on the order confirmation.

It happens man, happend to me a few times. It sucks because it's just "stuck" in limbo... so theres really nothing to do but wait untill 15-20 days like you did only to see the "alert" yellow thing on tracking. (sent back)
Ye it’s crap because like you say it’s just stuck in limbo been sitting the past few days buzzing for the postman to come but every time I check never there to check and it’s just kinda stuck there doing nothing and 20days later and not any closer to my house than it was 20days ago

Just got in contact with ppl rep. I don't know if my order was one of the ones getting refunded. I hope not because all I ordered was some DNP. He said he was going to check and let me know what is up. I placed my order when domestic opened back up. I will keep you guys posted on what is happening with my order.
Same here hope I get mine as well

Busy day...!
So far seems like PPL is taking the horse by the reigns. Hope that is how it all pans out.
I never received an email or refund and am still "prepping pkg" but email off to PPL.
Will be nice to see a ugl make good on an issue like this and do its customers right.
So far, he seems to be owning it. Getting thru this would definitely create a lot more trust and future customers!!!

Yeah we apologize it's really out of our control in these situations but we will make sure you get it.
Ye I get that thing happens why was it even returned ? but tbh I though even if it had been returned it would still of got sent back out and been on it’s way by now and at customs by now you can see why it’s frustrating tho on day 1 of payment received it’s in China on day 20 the same order is still there in China and never been on its way to the uk yet and now if when it does come throw and if it gets stuck in customs it’s a reship and we are then talking like 3months for an order but as for customer service would Defo give 10/10 yourself and the service email are very helpfull and both respond very fast just this shipping has been a bit of a nightmare but hopefully it comes soon so I can try the stuff out for the first time and get some blood work along side it

Ye I get that thing happens why was it even returned ? but tbh I though even if it had been returned it would still of got sent back out and been on it’s way and at customs by now you can see why it’s frustrating tho on day 1 of payment received it’s in China on day 20 the same order is still there in China and never been on its way to the uk yet and now if when it does come throw and if it gets stuck in customs it’s a reship and we are then talking like 3months for an order but as for customer service would Defo give 10/10 yourself and the service email are very helpfull and both respond very fast just this shipping has been a bit of a nightmare but hopefully it comes soon so I can try the stuff out for the first time and get some blood work along side it
Yeah hopefully it will get to you quick and we give a 100$ store credit for on cycle blood work .

I agree panda is making things right good to see. I picked my money up western union and saw the refunds were going out so figured I’d try international. Had good luck with it last year with another source figure try my chances again.

I know people aren't getting there domestic finished products but are people still getting there domestic Raws? I see its still up and only have seen complaints about the finished not being delivered bc of the guys accident.

I'm trying to figure out whether i should just order int bc iv heard there delivery time is back to normal and domestic is sucking right now. Apologize if it's been answered but I had to skim through 70 pages to get caught up.

So if I got an alert on my tracking does that mean the package is lost or being returned to sender? First time ordering international. not trying to give to many details but I have pm ppl and he told me to wait as it takes a while to update but curious if anyone else experience this.

I know people aren't getting there domestic finished products but are people still getting there domestic Raws? I see its still up and only have seen complaints about the finished not being delivered bc of the guys accident.

I'm trying to figure out whether i should just order int bc iv heard there delivery time is back to normal and domestic is sucking right now. Apologize if it's been answered but I had to skim through 70 pages to get caught up.
Yes the raws are still shipping .

So if I got an alert on my tracking does that mean the package is lost or being returned to sender? First time ordering international. not trying to give to many details but I have pm ppl and he told me to wait as it takes a while to update but curious if anyone else experience this.
Not necessarily all of them seem to stop but there's no update till it gets across.