PurplePandaLabs Raw source

For fuck sale that's twice in like 12 hours that someone has came on here posting that shit. And @Bigguy unless you ordered X from somewhere I doubt gear will look remotely close to that wtf.

please check your spam folder, and If you didn't find it please send us an email with your order number and we'll get you taken care of

please check your spam folder, and If you didn't find it please send us an email with your order number and we'll get you taken care of
Panda I sent emails to service proton right after I received your email about the refund. I have gotten no response and no refund.

I asked him to show me it, but I thought it would have been something different than the actual shipping methods.

Panda, are refunds WU or just store credit? I just received email about refund for finished product. We will see how this goes.

@Bigguy thanks for pulling that down. If you need any advice with locating it you can pm me, any of the regular dudes you see here would help I'm sure, or pandas rep

Panda I sent emails to service proton right after I received your email about the refund. I have gotten no response and no refund.
please pm me your email address and I'll take care of it

Panda, are refunds WU or just store credit? I just received email about refund for finished product. We will see how this goes.
they are however you made you're purchase or you can have store credit

Hey everyone,
Yes yesterday the guy who ran my domestic lab was in a serious car accident and isn't able to fulfill orders now. This only effected about 60 customers. Everyone effected by this should have received an email asking how they would like to be refunded. If anyone has any questions please ask me and I'll answer them, I want to have full transparency to everyone. Our back up lab should be open in the next two weeks

Thanks guys. I don't think I can send pm's as I tried to with analyser as I wanted some stuff tested but wasn't able to contact him

Thanks guys. I don't think I can send pm's as I tried to with analyser as I wanted some stuff tested but wasn't able to contact him

Some people deactivate pm, or require you be on friends list before you can pm. You should be able to.

This isn't the first time that people have been fooled by his stealth, and let's hope it's not the last time either. I hope you found what you were looking for.

please pm me your email address and I'll take care of it

they are however you made you're purchase or you can have store credit
So did this really only affect 60 people or did it actually affect more? Seems like it actually affected everyone on here that hadn't heard anything.

I just wanna know that if I haven't received any email can I expect my pack to be in route?

I don't want to pm you my email address , and tie my handle to a secure email and tons of other info I've given through that email.

Surely you understand, and can explain why it all cant be handled through secure email?

Just to let everyone know. I received full refund from ppl. Been pending on my coinbase tho for last hour. Anybody know how long this takes to clear??