PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wow, hope that's now how folks are getting their gear shipped. That's a huge fucking over if so.

Edit... fucking over by the guy that posted it.
He isn't the first one...that's the worst part. PPL needs a slogan "stealth so good every other guy will try to fuck it up for everyone".

Post a video of you opening your next PPL package...that sounds like a good idea. So everybody knows what to look for! Even LE! Yeeeaaaaaaaah

My bad guys. Thank to savave i deleted my post on time
As long as you learn. Very important we don't discuss too much about shipping or the internal workings of the game. Some things we have to discuss. Some things should be kept to email or private messaging.

I got it. One more question for you all. My test e is very hard like a rock instead in powder form. Does it suppose to look like that?

Has anyone on any other board actually come out and said they "received" finish products after the store "reopened"???
Bet I know the answer to that! (That means one lie against; or at least deception.) That needs "fixed" along side this debacle!
I actually literally got a pack in today . I had an order from a month ago that got seized 2 times ...realized a week ago that they would reship 1 more time. I messaged panda about it asking if it was too late...he told me email him and he would take care of it. So I did. Everything I was waiting on showed up today. Several bottles of finished product and orals.

I got it. One more question for you all. My test e is very hard like a rock instead in powder form. Does it suppose to look like that?
Ive seen it look like hard wax, like powder and kind of chalky like powder laundry detergent (from other source). All 3 were very good.

I actually literally got a pack in today . I had an order from a month ago that got seized 2 times ...realized a week ago that they would reship 1 more time. I messaged panda about it asking if it was too late...he told me email him and he would take care of it. So I did. Everything I was waiting on showed up today. Several bottles of finished product and orals.
Cool but was it from the "reopened domestic store"? Sounds like international since it was seized. Did he reship from domestic or international?
How long did it take to get the reship, if you don't mind my asking?

Cool but was it from the "reopened domestic store"? Sounds like international since it was seized. Did he reship from domestic or international?
How long did it take to get the reship, if you don't mind my asking?
Sorry ..no you are right ..I half ass read that. Mine was shipped from international.

I don't get this at all. No offense to panda, but how is domestic panda put on a pedestal before even earning it. Everyone went crazy for domestic panda like he was the second coming and has had nothing but problems since opening. Sure, maybe things get ironed out and maybe it's even possible panda is the best that ever lived once he gets going, but i just don't understand how folks could get so giddy over something like this. 24k earned his status.
I’m with you. PPL seemed to get an easy pass for vetting and everyone was drooling over Dom opening. Now look...

Hey everyone,
Yes yesterday the guy who ran my domestic lab was in a serious car accident and isn't able to fulfill orders now. This only effected about 60 customers. Everyone effected by this should have received an email asking how they would like to be refunded. If anyone has any questions please ask me and I'll answer them, I want to have full transparency to everyone. Our back up lab should be open in the next two weeks

Hey everyone,
Yes yesterday the guy who ran my domestic lab was in a serious car accident and isn't able to fulfill orders now. This only effected about 60 customers. Everyone effected by this should have received an email asking how they would like to be refunded. If anyone has any questions please ask me and I'll answer them, I want to have full transparency to everyone.
Panda alot of the guy's want to switch there order to international so they can still get thier cycle .

I think you need to go back to the beginning o this thread and then let me know if I "got an easy pass"
I think it was in reference to the domestic end being vetted as far as sanitation, sterilisation, and brewing process.

Edit: lol but yeah you handled that shit storm pretty well

Hey everyone,
Yes yesterday the guy who ran my domestic lab was in a serious car accident and isn't able to fulfill orders now. This only effected about 60 customers. Everyone effected by this should have received an email asking how they would like to be refunded. If anyone has any questions please ask me and I'll answer them, I want to have full transparency to everyone. Our back up lab should be open in the next two weeks

I am not a domestic customer but can you explain how can people have received an answer you didn't pick funds up while funds had been picked up as per Western Union?