PurplePandaLabs Raw source

i was going to my regular doc to get bloods but was told not a good idea. on the lab testing page there are 3 different types of test kits that can be ordered I'm 4 weeks in already which one would be appropriate?
I'm not quite sure because of the deca.
@Roger rabbit or another member may know I'm not sure if deca effects the test like tren and others do.

I'm not quite sure because of the deca.
@Roger rabbit or another member may know I'm not sure if deca effects the test like tren and others do.

Won't effect it , but since they are running deca I would be sure to get a test that includes igf since deca helps raise this. But if no pre cycle bloods were taken, that part might be kinda useless.

Also make sure to select a test that has your free test and uncapped.

I'm ordering from Panda for the first time today, gonna give them a try. Sounds like any problems are with the shipping carriers but Panda is making right on any problems. I'll keep posted on how long it takes and any problems

Oh man, glad to finally here it! We have all been wondering what you were gonna do. Thanks for letting us all know.

Won't effect it , but since they are running deca I would be sure to get a test that includes igf since deca helps raise this. But if no pre cycle bloods were taken, that part might be kinda useless.

Also make sure to select a test that has your free test and uncapped.

ok so think it be best to complete the cycle dry out and do it again fresh with ppl gear:)

I thought long and hard before I jumped on board with panda I truly believe he's here for the haul.
Since I have been with ppl I personally have known of things that panda has done for his customers you would be hard pressed to find another ugl that would do that.
And i expect to get roasted every now and then this is Meso the best board there is!
I know why meso does it but you should get a pay raise for all the ridicule you dealt with

Deca won't show as testosterone?
No,...Maybe skewed estradiol that's why I purchase the sensitive E2 test. I've never heard of any stair rod altering test levels. If they have it's not been proven or happened enough for as long as I've been reading. I'd always option the LC/MS/MS for test levels though

ok so think it be best to complete the cycle dry out and do it again fresh with ppl gear:)

Yes, but next time you need to get pre cycle bloods.

This is is for health reasons. But also, especially with deca how do you know when your pct os finished or even worked without your baseline of where testosterone was ?

The metabolites from deca can linger around for a very long time, if you do a pct then get blood and compare to baseline bloods and see your testosterone has not recovered then the pct can be continued.

But all too often people run the " typical" pct then get off and and complain about how the pct didn't work etc... the problem is they didn't have baseline bloods to know if they needed to continue pct or not.

No,...Maybe skewed estradiol that's why I purchase the sensitive E2 test. I've never heard of any stair rod altering test levels. If they have it's not been proven or happened enough for as long as I've been reading. I'd always option the LC/MS/MS for test levels though

I've seen it debated. Not that other compounds raise total test, just that the blood test reads the deca as test, and gives a false reading.

I thought it was something sources just throw out there, for e.g. if they were selling test as deca (knowingly or not). But I have never been able to find info either way.

Last edited:
so your test is 624?.. despite your estro being high is that where your test supposed to be? i'm curious getting ready to do my first lab test on the 13th not sure where my number should be.. Running 750 test weekly also 150mg weekly of deca on 4th week

I felt it was a little low, but the general consensus here is that it is where it should be and I can roll with that. I havent used Test C in a long time, and I remember my last cycle with it really bloated me up and the acne was bad. I wonder if the Cyp aromatizes more than Test E and thats why Im seeing such a high E2 in relation to test level. Anyone with more experience care to chime in on that?