PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I ordered frog juice from intl but they told me it's out of stock so I just told them to replace with hulk juice. So keep y'all posted. If it ever ships lol
Thanks for posting that. Not sure when I'll order again but good to know just in case.

Boom just got my domestic raws in! Very timely too.
That makes me excited for you and depressed for me...
I "reordered" using credit and figured WTH I'll try the domestic raws to avoid the border BS and now I am stuck in payment limbo!!!
Anyone reorder using credit rather than an actual refund???
I don't understand why my order won't process (and yes I have emailed panda(s)). I am just an impatiently old sob! (Adding up waiting for reopen, reopen accident, and now the reorder issue, I feel like this is literally the longest I have ever waited for an order or package and it's domestic! Have waited 2 months now and I don't even have first confirmation yet!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! (vented Charlie Brown) - sorry just needed a quick vent and my wife doesn't allow me to! Thx! I'm better now.

I "reordered" using credit and figured WTH I'll try the domestic raws to avoid the border BS and now I am stuck in payment limbo!!!
I don't understand why my order won't process (and yes I have emailed panda(s)). I am just an impatiently old sob! (Adding up waiting for reopen, reopen accident, and now the reorder issue, I feel like this is literally the longest I have ever waited for an order or package and it's domestic! Have waited 2 months now and I don't even have first confirmation yet!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! (vented Charlie Brown) - sorry just needed a quick vent and my wife doesn't allow me to! Thx! I'm better now.
Had a worse experience with Naps. PPL will take care of you man. Frustrating I know.

I hear ya there bro, my girl hates hearing about my steroids antics

I know they will just... u know.

Can't bitch or complain to women cause they think you're yelling at them but god forbid they get pissed at something...!
Good thing they look so good or i'd never let mine out of the closet or her ropes!!!

I know they will just... u know.

Can't bitch or complain to women cause they think you're yelling at them but god forbid they get pissed at something...!
Good thing they look so good or i'd never let mine out of the closet or her ropes!!!
I feel you man

Had a worse experience with Naps. PPL will take care of you man. Frustrating I know.
Hear ya! My last ever order with those guys was a year ago and that took about 8 weeks total. Sitting on a bunch still debating whether I want to even use it (have to send for quality check 1st if so) or just sell it.

I’m in the same boat man I reordered intl instead of refund and am giving them a couple more days before I check if it’s shipped or anything I know they r handling a lot right now so I’m not gonna rush them. I’m sure they will come through

I’m sure it sucked and sucks waiting. I have a solid stash so it’s never an issue for me. Turns out I needed something from the international side anyway and probably should have done one big order. Mine didn’t really update much and all of a sudden it was in my mailbox.

Just a update for you guy's he came out of it yesterday and was responsive
It's definitely looking better .
Thanks for your support

What do you guy's think about liquid orals on the domestic store.
Then eventually will be going to tabs.