PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Went thru checkout process on PPL and can't find how to apply my bitcoins.
It's a Domestic order indicating WU or MO.
Any help would be extremely helpful guys~
Thx Scott

That's the problem. It won't let me pick Bitcoin at checkout. They charged me 3-4 Moneygram fee w/o any option for bitcoin. Any help bro would be extremely helpful.
Thx again,
Scott
The first page that pops up after you hit checkout from your shopping cart at the bottom left there's an option to change to bitcoin. If you missed it then I would send an email and maybe they can give you it Jim address where to send your money too. Maybe they will knock off couple dollars they charged you for wu.

Finally got an email back and was able to switch out my old order with a new order. Took a couple of days going back and forth over emails. After I placed the new order the old one disappeared and the new one says preparing package. Already received an email saying it's been shipped with a tracking number. Website still says preparing package though. As of right now I feel like my domestic situation has been resolved. Took just a few days.

Finally got an email back and was able to switch out my old order with a new order. Took a couple of days going back and forth over emails. After I placed the new order the old one disappeared and the new one says preparing package. Already received an email saying it's been shipped with a tracking number. Website still says preparing package though. As of right now I feel like my domestic situation has been resolved. Took just a few days.

Been waiting for that email to say shipped too but it’s been preparing to ship about 4 days not. I keep checking lol

80mg PWO. Nothing crazy about it. Good pump and vascularity. Think it's helping lean me out a little but I'm not going to crazy with my diet. I can't help it. I love October fest beers and food plus football season here and the Packers are doing pretty good. These things don't make for a proper diet.

What batch and would you say it's dosed adequately?

I've only tried POTG at 60mg pre and was happy with the underground quality I got

Has anyone taken their raw anavar powder straight up instead of buying tabs? I'm saying measure on a hundreths or thousandths digital scale and the take the dose.