PurplePandaLabs Raw source

About to start my first homebrew blast soon! :) Would you guys recommend front loading a week's worth of EQ the day before first pin? I've never front loaded. So say 750 EQ on a Tuesday and start first pin on a Wednesday?
I would Frontload. I always do..
I double the weekly dose then split it over 4 DAYS (SO 750 EQ... Means 1500 first week.. 375mg Monday Tuesday Thurs and Friday and continue at 375 next week Monday and Thursday..) of course there are different ways to Frontload.. With test I'm not shooting 1500mg in one day for sure because of estrogen... I try to split it up to keep levels more stable..

I double the weekly dose then split it over 4 DAYS (SO 750 EQ... Means 1500 first week.. 375mg Monday Tuesday Thurs and Friday and continue at 375 next week Monday and Thursday..) of course there are different ways to Frontload.. With test I'm not shooting 1500mg in one day for sure because of estrogen... I try to split it up to keep levels more stable..
I am running homebrew eq and test e now as well I didn't front load but I'm taking drol as a kick. Mine pins smooth as fuck!

This is what I came up with.
600 test E
750 EQ (front load 1800mg first 2 weeks)
300 DecaScreenshot_20171010-213547~2.png

What batch and would you say it's dosed adequately?

I've only tried POTG at 60mg pre and was happy with the underground quality I got
I have no idea what batch it was. Raws just come in a bag with a name on it. It's my first run with anavar so I don't have any comparison. Definitely an increase in vascularity and pumps. Pumps were a little rough in the beginning but seem to have leveled out and have gotten used to them. I capped mine with dextrose and seems to work just fine. Bottom line I think is if you're even thinking about running it just run it. Raws are cheap enough that it's worth throwing a couple bucks away just to try and make your own comparison. IMG_0377.JPGIMG_0378.JPG

I have no idea what batch it was. Raws just come in a bag with a name on it. It's my first run with anavar so I don't have any comparison. Definitely an increase in vascularity and pumps. Pumps were a little rough in the beginning but seem to have leveled out and have gotten used to them. I capped mine with dextrose and seems to work just fine. Bottom line I think is if you're even thinking about running it just run it. Raws are cheap enough that it's worth throwing a couple bucks away just to try and make your own comparison. View attachment 77268View attachment 77269
Wtf? What are your stats? That vein is huge lol

Out of curiosity after the email how long did it take to receive refund? I've been waiting for a few days now. Can't seem to get a reply either...

My intl order from a while back had trouble making it to me. It was for a bunch of different reasons mostly return to sender a bunch of times. Basically got unlucky 3 times. Contacted panda and he made it right.

Also my domestic raws are supposed to land very soon

Sponsors