PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just got my WU refund. PPL, I never doubted you guys!! Y'all rock. Best luck with your buddy and your business. Still got a loyal customer here.

This guys right, there's no test prop on international list. Is that an oversight?

tumblr_mmi11sUuj61ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Purple Panda Labs

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. I've been working on getting a refund for a store credit since Sunday and can't get a response through pm or email. Any chance either of you will respond?
I've been back and forth a bit with them but am waiting on a response also.
I would give them a bit of time. I would imagine they are trying to get all this straightened out now.

Any one on here get a credit and then reorder using that credit? I am stuck in limbo saying "waiting payment"! Anyone have any issues like this?
Looking for a solution!

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. I've been working on getting a refund for a store credit since Sunday and can't get a response through pm or email. Any chance either of you will respond?
Be patient my friend. I just got a reply today letting me know that they could not send my order because of situation. I told them it was ok and they will be refunding me the $. Now I'm going to wait until I get my $. Once again I will keep you guys posted. It sucks that this happened but if someone really was in a car accident I hope he is ok. On the bright side seem like no one is getting ripped off. They are just trying to get everything worked out and open back up within 2 weeks.

We are also training 2 new employees to respond to emails during all that has happened thanks for your patience .
As soon as possible I will be in contact with members who are talking with me.

Got my protein bars from over the water. Very pleased with their service and communication. Stealth service very nice. I'll give credit where it's due.

Edit. I keeped small cuz I kno the agents are snaggin shit left and right.