PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ha Ha! What do you expect when everyone is chemically "altered"?!?!?
Ironically people say the same Thing (bipolar) about me.
I tell them to shut the fuck up! Then I hug them and whisper "I love you"!
This thread is bipolar lol panda rocks, asshole close domestic, it's open, exit scam, yay he fixed it

Not giving anyone shit. Happy to see panda doing things right
a

I thought long and hard before I jumped on board with panda I truly believe he's here for the haul.
Since I have been with ppl I personally have known of things that panda has done for his customers you would be hard pressed to find another ugl that would do that.
And i expect to get roasted every now and then this is Meso the best board there is!
Definitely! Some of the best customer service I've ever had and I'm no different then anyone else so no special treatment.

a
Lmao!

Last edited:

a

LMAO!
Now that is some funny shit right there, boy.

Got bloods pulled on Monday, results came back today. Im a little disappointed.. I posted in the lab testing section also. These were homebrewed at 10% over. Bloods pulled after 72 hours which I know is a little later, but these were post cycle bloods 6 weeks into my cruise. Mast E/Test C pinning 90mg of each every 72 hours which comes out to 200/week of each. The high estrogen doesnt make sense with the Mast as thats one of the reasons Im using it..

so your test is 624?.. despite your estro being high is that where your test supposed to be? i'm curious getting ready to do my first lab test on the 13th not sure where my number should be.. Running 750 test weekly also 150mg weekly of deca on 4th week

i'm running the same 750 a week on 4th week (omegapharma 2nd batch with labels) is 3600 good and how many weeks are you in? getting ready to see doctor the 13th

so your test is 624?.. despite your estro being high is that where your test supposed to be? i'm curious getting ready to do my first lab test on the 13th not sure where my number should be.. Running 750 test weekly also 150mg weekly of deca on 4th week

You're going to get labs done by a doctor on that much gear?

Hey bud. I don't want to step on your toes since I don't know the reason you decided to start your deca so far into your cycle, but you might want to consider starting it along with your test. It will take about 5 weeks before you begin to benefit from the effects of the deca.

i'm running the same 750 a week on 4th week (omegapharma 2nd batch with labels) is 3600 good and how many weeks are you in? getting ready to see doctor the 13th
3600 is good but you really can't compare you're numbers to someone else .
Ideally you should have gotten precycle bloods to establish a baseline .
When you get your bloods done post them up in the steroid lab testing thread and I'm sure some of the members here will help you to read them .
They will also let you know if they think they are bad low or high number's .

Hey bud. I don't want to step on your toes since I don't know the reason you decided to start your deca so far into your cycle, but you might want to consider starting it along with your test. It will take about 5 weeks before you begin to benefit from the effects of the deca.
I hope he meant he's 4 weeks in on both.

I'm ordering from Panda for the first time today, gonna give them a try. Sounds like any problems are with the shipping carriers but Panda is making right on any problems. I'll keep posted on how long it takes and any problems

About to start my first homebrew blast soon! :) Would you guys recommend front loading a week's worth of EQ the day before first pin? I've never front loaded. So say 750 EQ on a Tuesday and start first pin on a Wednesday?

3600 is good but you really can't compare you're numbers to someone else .
Ideally you should have gotten precycle bloods to establish a baseline .
When you get your bloods done post them up in the steroid lab testing thread and I'm sure some of the members here will help you to read them .
They will also let you know if they think they are bad low or high number's .

i was going to my regular doc to get bloods but was told not a good idea. on the lab testing page there are 3 different types of test kits that can be ordered I'm 4 weeks in already which one would be appropriate?