PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There was a ton of orders that shipped I know guy's that got there tracking if they want to speak up that's there choice I'm not going to out them.
Panda wouldn't destroy what he has built for a few orders .
I know things don't always look right and will all have to stay on our toes.
Again the question has not been answered, why could not very small orders be shipped. I believe that's a question that the members need answered. And as far as right now, there's no member saying they got orders shipped, I'm not saying that's the case but no one has stepped up

All of you calling scam you can explain why would PPL pull half his inventory and send emails of refund if he was scamming just so he can scam less people perhaps... If you were scamming would you not look for as many orders as possible as you never even planned on sending one... All I am saying is, like previously reminded anyways, illegal orders are not carried with amazon precision and only one thing I found fishy is his operation on as big of a scale as USA is carried by only one person, sucks in opsec and customer care regard...

Again the question has not been answered, why could not very small orders be shipped. I believe that's a question that the members need answered. And as far as right now, there's no member saying they got orders shipped, I'm not saying that's the case but no one has stepped up
Plp got orders shipped, how many I don't no. I asked this days ago on here and someone andwered saying they orders Monday morning and got tracking on Thursday.

Any order big or small can't be shipped when someone is in a coma.

Any order big or small can't be shipped when someone is in a coma.
I thought he was a Brewer, I realize this makes me look insensitive but it needs to be said and discussed, I don't know what has to do with the shipping part of small orders. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. Obviously I'm not the only one thinking this, and in no way did i say the word scam, again let's avoid drama and just have straight answers. I realize that this is an emotional situation.

Everybody slow there roll for a min..... Give this guy a few days to a week week to figure everything out. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed when my Amazon prime doesn't make it in 2 days. But this is way more complicated than that.

For those curious, I ordered my stuff Monday morning and received a shipped notification at 7pm today. A tracking number was given.

Same here. I factored in that there would be a delay since like 2,000 people were waiting like kids at Christmas.

I am not even in USA and couldn't care less about DOMESTIC! just quoting for blind, lazy, paranoid fucks spamming without any research

All of you calling scam you can explain why would PPL pull half his inventory and send emails of refund if he was scamming just so he can scam less people perhaps... If you were scamming would you not look for as many orders as possible as you never even planned on sending one... All I am saying is, like previously reminded anyways, illegal orders are not carried with amazon precision and only one thing I found fishy is his operation on as big of a scale as USA is carried by only one person, sucks in opsec and customer care regard...
I haven't seen anyone accuse this lab of being a scam. Just a customer asking questions it.Obviously other members have concerns as well.

I haven't seen anyone accuse this lab of being a scam. Just a customer asking questions it.Obviously other members have concerns as well.

Are you fucking kidding me I just quoted above for you something else you obviously never read now I have to quote an entire page of "LOOKS LIKE PERFECT EXIT SCAM" for you

I am not even in USA and couldn't care less about DOMESTIC! just quoting for blind, lazy, paranoid fucks spamming without any research
I'm asking one simple question, wtf is there to research, it's a customer asking a question, again here we go with unnecessary drama.

In the past panda said the guy running the domestic shop is his brother. Its possible that he's both the brewer and the one shipping things out. Perhaps he's the only one with access to the actual gear and there are just others that are managing the website.

Judging by how panda runs things, I would imagine once things with his brother are stable, he will post addressing everything directly. If this is his brother and he's in a coma... Guys be understanding. I'm sure he'd rather put family first and set the business aside and end up with some pissed off customers or have to make it up to them instead of putting his brother's life on the back burner

All cool I got carried away perhaps, anyway you and many others are right in wondering how can a USA scale operation be carried by a single person
I couldn't agree more, and add to the mix everybody was overly excited that this lab was up and running domestically again.

Sorry man I'm working as well, I honestly didn't see that, thank you though, especially when I personally never thought this was a scam, the situation appeared to be less than transparent to me that's all.
Without going into alot of detail yes the one man was handling both.
I understand your concern I would quit repping right now if I thought you guy's were going to be scammed and would tell you straight up.
I missed your question in all the alerts my apologies .

Last edited:
People would be amazed at how much one person can accomplish on a high level. Especially when running an adequately prepared facility. All it takes is a tightly run ship, however there is a downside to it as we are seeing. It's all good until it isn't.

My thoughts and prayers @purplepandalabs :(