PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just FYI, I had a problem sending my money to them with WU.

For some reason, after WU took my money, WU cancelled my payment and refunded the transaction. They said the person I sent money to isn't authorized to receive it.

To compound that, I can't get it from WU because I used an alternate name so I'm out the 200 basically unless PP comes through. Gonna use bitcoin exclusively from now on. Its not a crazy amount of money but it sucks to lose it all the same.
That sucks brother. You gotta use you're real name in those situations. I understand why people don't want to. But now you might be out some dough.

Nolvadex on cycle for gyno sensitivity. Blocks those breast tissue receptor cites. You'll see people often add while on cycle at the first sign of swelling or itchy nipples.
J
I always get itchy and sensitive nipples on cycle but it’s not an issue till you have tissue development. Then I’ll take letro but not nolva! Guess I learned something new. Thanks

Nolva is best for off cycle pct. Adex or Aromasin are really the best options for a AI.... why would you run it on cycle?

Back when I first got into this sport, nolvadex was about the only viable option we had to combat estrogen related side effects. You guys nowadays don't realize how easy y'all have it as far as all of the different compounds that are available now.

Back when I first got into this sport, nolvadex was about the only viable option we had to combat estrogen related side effects. You guys nowadays don't realize how easy y'all have it as far as all of the different compounds that are available now.
I remember those days as well!

similar thing happened to me bro but WU said my payment was picked up and PPL said it wasn’t. dont see how that’s possible. panda i hope your people aren’t going judas on you!!! lol

Weird, PP seems very ontop of their game. It's probably just a blip, but it sucks all the same. You guys think I'd be ok using my real name next time? I'm switching to bitcoin but I'd like to know all the same, thanks in advance.

Weird, PP seems very ontop of their game. It's probably just a blip, but it sucks all the same. You guys think I'd be ok using my real name next time? I'm switching to bitcoin but I'd like to know all the same, thanks in advance.
I've used my real name. I doubt using an alias will make much of a difference. If you see police reports/court documents they always have "also known as". Sometimes there's a list of names. That's what using an alias would do more likely. Not get you off a charge.

i used my real name in case of an issue, everybody will have a different opinion just depends what you’re comfortable doing.

Mine has been the "waiting payment" status since Tuesday morning seems odd.
Same I messaged their service protonmail today about it and he changed it over to preparing package. Not that it will get here any faster. I'm sure they are doing there best at the moment

For those who are getting domestic raws panda said they all should update tomorrow .
Also the 8th all of our employees will be back
This will help with some of the delays and it taking awhile to get a response on proton .
Thank you to everyone who is being patient.

For those who are getting domestic raws panda said they all should update tomorrow .
Also the 8th all of our employees will be back
This will help with some of the delays and it taking awhile to get a response on proton .
Thank you to everyone who is being patient.
Does that include domestic finished products too?

I've used my real name. I doubt using an alias will make much of a difference. If you see police reports/court documents they always have "also known as". Sometimes there's a list of names. That's what using an alias would do more likely. Not get you off a charge.

Good pt, I'll use my name next time. Where I live, I doubt they'd come after a gym rat like me anyway.

I will say for PPL labs being a big shop their communication is really good and the rep is on top of things. Unlike some others, for instance pharmacom, which their communication is non-existant.

Got bloods pulled on Monday, results came back today. Im a little disappointed.. I posted in the lab testing section also. These were homebrewed at 10% over. Bloods pulled after 72 hours which I know is a little later, but these were post cycle bloods 6 weeks into my cruise. Mast E/Test C pinning 90mg of each every 72 hours which comes out to 200/week of each. The high estrogen doesnt make sense with the Mast as thats one of the reasons Im using it..

Attachments

• PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(1).jpg
    PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(1).jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 76
  • PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(2).jpg
    PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(2).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 71