• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

"Don't see any negatives to using capsules over pressed tabs. If thier dosed properly then it's the same. A positive is that once their secured together, they don't open up easily as tabs seem to either be hard or soft, split and crumple easy. And yes, you can split a dose with caps, just open and pour out contents and devide it up. Another plus on the caps is knowing that the raws used are from a reputable supplier. JMO.

If a filler is used, when one attempts to split a capsule, one doesn't know what's filler and what's not. You could potentially end up with an 80/20 split...

If a filler is used, when one attempts to split a capsule, one doesn't know what's filler and what's not. You could potentially end up with an 80/20 split...

Just use volumetric measurement if you are uncertain what is a filler and what not (not advocating caps just pointing out you can still half dose them etc.) In terms of convenience of dosing tabs are easy win unless they were not dosed correctly which can happen to have 1 half > other but if proper technique is used this cannot happen

Agree with a few posts above but it's really easy to make the call yourself, how many pharma orals you know come in caps? Tablets can also be controlled release for convenience if you cannot carry a bag of pills around with you at all times. I disagree with not being able to split caps as posted above by another just open them and use mg scale or dissolve for volumetric measurement. I disagree that you know the raws are from reputable source if capped what is the difference if tablets are bought from the same source? Just an advice learn how to make hard pressed pills or coated so they are protected from air and cannot easily crumble in transit. Aesthetic appearance comes into play also, I know of many users that refuse vials or caps instead of ampoules and tabs because it is unprofessional as idiotic as it sounds if you want biggest clientele you have to shine on them also and even if I completely disagree on the vial/ampoule point for inconvenience of delivery tablets cause no such thing in any way

Kind of abstract but it has happened before with raw and what not mix up is easy with caps but not if like you do color code your tablets even if you can buy different colors and sizes of caps it makes it even further more time inefficient, edit expired pardon the double post forgot I didn't mention that

I'm thinking about buying a new machine that automatically caps capsules. What do you think the negatives are with using capsules compared to tablets?
I know some people that will not buy capsules. Anybody can open and mess with the contents of them. Also easy to fake a capsule from a trusted source. If I were you, I would opt for a TDP-5 tab machine, looking at about 1-2K. They push out 5,000 pieces an hour!!! With that machine you can even get dies that make Xanax bar look alikes that can be split easily into 4 pieces. I know a guy on another board that just got a tab machine, hes working the kinks out of his tab mix now but he loves it.

I currently have a tdp9a tablet press that has 12 molds and does 16,500 pills per hour and I just bought a coating machine.
I know some people that will not buy capsules. Anybody can open and mess with the contents of them. Also easy to fake a capsule from a trusted source. If I were you, I would opt for a TDP-5 tab machine, looking at about 1-2K. They push out 5,000 pieces an hour!!! With that machine you can even get dies that make Xanax bar look alikes that can be split easily into 4 pieces. I know a guy on another board that just got a tab machine, hes working the kinks out of his tab mix now but he loves it.

Doesn't matter if a filler was used or not. If the process of filling the caps was done correctly you'll get the right dose.

Doesn't matter if a filler was used or not. If the process of filling the caps was done correctly you'll get the right dose.
Arent you assuming the size and weight of the two substances to be equal with this statement? I think the obv answer though is to mix the resulting powder after opening a capsule anyway.

Arent you assuming the size and weight of the two substances to be equal with this statement? I think the obv answer though is to mix the resulting powder after opening a capsule anyway.

I'm assuming they were measured and mixed correctly. Once that's done you should be fine.

Caps are terrible for the consumer IMHO Humidity can cause them to stick together and they are a huge pain in the ass to break apart at that point. God help you if you happen to get any water on them because they are dissolving right there no matter what you do. This means that I have to have a drug baggie in my pocket or a pill container in my car so I can take my other 50mg Anavar cap while at work. Pills are so much easier, I can just take 1 pill, put it in my car/pocket/desk/anywhere and it will be fine to take at work.

Caps are terrible for the consumer IMHO Humidity can cause them to stick together and they are a huge pain in the ass to break apart at that point. God help you if you happen to get any water on them because they are dissolving right there no matter what you do. This means that I have to have a drug baggie in my pocket or a pill container in my car so I can take my other 50mg Anavar cap while at work. Pills are so much easier, I can just take 1 pill, put it in my car/pocket/desk/anywhere and it will be fine to take at work.

Maybe you've had bad caps bc even when the ones I've used got a little wet, they held up fine for a couple days until I used them.

No offense but why the hell would you choose to make caps if you already have a very nice tab press? I'm Sure you have a reason, I just can't think of one...
Making tablets is just a pain in the ass compared to making capsules. I'm just going to stick with tabs. And after I learn how to use the coating machine I just bought there shouldn't be a problem with pills crumbling

Just got labs results back from my purple panda brew. I brewed Test PP at 150mg/ml. Taking 1.5 cc's EOD, total of 675mg/week. Labs were taken 24hours +/- 2 hours Post Pin.
Levels came back @6559.

Attachments

• IMG_9747.JPG
    IMG_9747.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 36