• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

He's in China

12 hr time difference from east coast

lol I am aware. Just odd how he replied very fast at 2pm my time when it came time for me to send him his money, but when I tell him my shit got seized he doesn't respond to my email for 4 days and counting.

I waited a few days before posting on here. I usually want to take care of things privately without having to raise a ruckus, but he has yet to respond.

@colossus25 if I knew for a fact my pack was stealthed as food I'd be tempted to pick it up. That's interesting to hear, never knew about that.

I wonder if sources know that.
Naw there isn't a single amount of gear that is worth my freedom or that risk. Do they do that? Yes, everyday to random carriers. Do they also set you up to catch you red handed? Not that I've seen it personally but im sure they do.

lol I am aware. Just odd how he replied very fast at 2pm my time when it came time for me to send him his money, but when I tell him my shit got seized he doesn't respond to my email for 4 days and counting.

I waited a few days before posting on here. I usually want to take care of things privately without having to raise a ruckus, but he has yet to respond.
I hear you man this is concerning. Lets see what he has to say and what will be done. Im sure he will be chiming in sometime tonight.

GH "passed" customs after over a week in the middle of the night. There are too many damn red flags in the tracking that I don't want to pick it up

I hear you man this is concerning. Lets see what he has to say and what will be done. Im sure he will be chiming in sometime tonight.

I'm more butt hurt than anything really.

Honestly, from personally experience, and from what I've seen on the forums here panda has been pretty damn good with people. So his absence is, at this point, more worrisome than anything.
His silence mixed with the recent influx of seizures makes me question if panda got nabbed or what.
I don't want to go sparking some wild shit or anything, but it all is quite odd.

Honestly, from personally experience, and from what I've seen on the forums here panda has been pretty damn good with people. So his absence is, at this point, more worrisome than anything.
His silence mixed with the recent influx of seizures makes me question if panda got nabbed or what.
I don't want to go sparking some wild shit or anything, but it all is quite odd.
From what we just spoke about in PM, i don't blame you at all for being concerned.

You try pm him yet or email him to see if you get a response? He could simply be on vacation. So far haven't heard of a massive group not getting their gear. I placed my order 2 weeks ago and my gear should be here end of this week, so we'll see.

You try pm him yet or email him to see if you get a response? He could simply be on vacation. So far haven't heard of a massive group not getting their gear. I placed my order 2 weeks ago and my gear should be here end of this week, so we'll see.

Yes I've sent him 2 emails now. I never got a response from PM and I use ProtonMail, so I would rather just use that to converse with him.
Who knows brother. Hope ya get your stuff!

Yeah this sucks, I hope ppl handles this quick ! I forgot about all this pangea bullshit going on right now , and ordered a bunch of growth and raw ... now I wish I would have waited til this bs was over to be sure ! @Leancuisine sorry hear about your stuff getting snagged bro , he needs to handle this shit or this thread is gonna turn into a shit show because I have a bad feeling your not gonna be the last one that runs into problems in the next few weeks ...

Yeah this sucks, I hope ppl handles this quick ! I forgot about all this pangea bullshit going on right now , and ordered a bunch of growth and raw ... now I wish I would have waited til this bs was over to be sure ! @Leancuisine sorry hear about your stuff getting snagged bro , he needs to handle this shit or this thread is gonna turn into a shit show because I have a bad feeling your not gonna be the last one that runs into problems in the next few weeks ...

Haha yeah I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt! My personal experience with him up until this week has been stellar. So yeah who knows. Like @Wood4days says he could be on vacation or some shit. Oh well. I didn't place a huge order so it's really just a matter of if it comes or not.
I'm losing all my sources :( and I was super excited about trying his DHT in a suspension.

Yes I've sent him 2 emails now. I never got a response from PM and I use ProtonMail, so I would rather just use that to converse with him.
Who knows brother. Hope ya get your stuff!
We're he's at he want be getting nabbed I'm sure. probably just had something come up.
I'm sure he will handle it quick when back.

Hey guys I'm looking for a little help here. I've only ever messed with finished product before. I was looking to try PPL MK 677 Raw but I'm unsure how to or mix it up. I see it is sold by the gram, be able to educate me in regards to how much I would need for say a month or two?

That can be 1-2 grams if you use the usual 20-25mg, like you can just calculate yourself 1000mg/30 etc. Just ask for 2grams then make 20mg/ml suspension then you can dose 1-1.5ml/day, you also can up the dose if you want I have not seen complaints on as high as 50mg that's up to your chemistry with the compound and all that