• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Don't like the notion of "he needs to handle this shit or else" like it's him to have fucked up, come on

I mean not trying to sound like a dick , but thats what we're paying premium shipping prices for is shipping insurance supposedly ? And im not assuming he's not gonna handle these kinda issues just fine , and it isnt that its his fuck up but it is his job to handle these situations regardless... hes hasnt answered dude in 4 days supposedly , but I got a message back from him the other night about an order , whats up with that ! Its just not a good look is all im sayin .

Still no reply? Kind of concerning. I have an order for $600 I need to pay for that I ordered yesterday.... right before this thread lol

Im not sure I heard it was , but it just seems like alot of packs are still getting snagged ? I know if it is done it just finished recently so that could explain why recent orders took a hit ... I know one thing I could give shit less about my raws I just hope those assholes dont touch my growth lol !!
I ordered both and they got my GH! The raws went right through.

lol I am aware. Just odd how he replied very fast at 2pm my time when it came time for me to send him his money, but when I tell him my shit got seized he doesn't respond to my email for 4 days and counting.

I waited a few days before posting on here. I usually want to take care of things privately without having to raise a ruckus, but he has yet to respond.
I can't say why my customer service girls didn't give you a response, I don't personally handle the emails we receive. But anyone can always private message me on here. Or just use Skype, wickr, or what'sapp to contact me directly.
Wickr: soflakidinchina
WhatsApp:‭‭+86 132-2630-6314‬‬

I can't say why my customer service girls didn't give you a response, I don't personally handle the emails we receive. But anyone can always private message me on here. Or just use Skype, wickr, or what'sapp to contact me directly.
Wickr: soflakidinchina
WhatsApp:‭‭+86 132-2630-6314‬‬
Aha there you go everyone. He's doing well.