PurplePandaLabs Test E 300 mg/mL - Bloodwork (Testosterone: 57 ng/dL, ref range: 249-836 ng/dL) - Feb 2022

Just got my bloodwork after 3 weeks switching to PPL Test C. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level.
1st week frontload 250 mg/week.
2nd and 3rd week 125 mg/week. (Pinned twice a week)

Testosterone level: 556 ng/dL (ref: 249-836)

I feel like the test level is a bit low, compared to my previous cruise of 150mg/wk PPL Test E last year, which came up as >1500 ng/dL (although that bloodwork was taken one day after pinning).

Has anyone tested PPL finished injectables in the past year or so? I'm having doubt on their gear but I don't want to throw the $600 worth of NPP and Primo just yet.

View attachment 161782
One day after pinning versus 3 or however many makes a difference. That along with 125mg vs 150mg and I don’t think the levels are low enough to cause any suspicion…..at least to me it’s not obvious that somethings off.

One day after pinning versus 3 or however many makes a difference. That along with 125mg vs 150mg and I don’t think the levels are low enough to cause any suspicion…..at least to me it’s not obvious that somethings off.
According to the graph I plotted on steroidplotter, my peak level would theoretically be 900 ng/dl on 125mg/wk though. Compared to the previous bloodwork of >1500 ng/dl on 150mg/wk, I just feel skeptical

According to the graph I plotted on steroidplotter, my peak level would theoretically be 900 ng/dl on 125mg/wk though.
uhhh... you know that steroid plotter does NOT even attempt to show you anything in terms of ng/dl or your blood levels right?

It shows release levels. That is ALL.

uhhh... you know that steroid plotter does NOT even attempt to show you anything in terms of ng/dl or your blood levels right?

It shows release levels. That is ALL.
Yes, I said "theoretically" because I calculate the theoretical peak testosterone level from the ratio of peak:trough value of steroidplotter. E.g. peak value on steroidplotter is 1.6 times of trough value, then my theoretical peak value is 550 ng/dL * 1.6 = 880 ng/dL.

From what I understand, steroidplotter shows me the amount of compound available in our blood on different time points, which should be a good approximation (the RATIO, not absolute value) of my blood level.

Yes, I said "theoretically" because I calculate the theoretical peak testosterone level from the ratio of peak:trough value of steroidplotter. E.g. peak value on steroidplotter is 1.6 times of trough value, then my theoretical peak value is 550 ng/dL * 1.6 = 880 ng/dL.

From what I understand, steroidplotter shows me the amount of compound available in our blood on different time points, which should be a good approximation (the RATIO, not absolute value) of my blood level.
While I don't disagree as a "rule of thumb", I think you would have a hell of a time making this fit very many bloodwork results.

Especially trying to derive the hours of peak and trough.

Waaaay too much fudge factoring.

While I don't disagree as a "rule of thumb", I think you would have a hell of a time making this fit very many bloodwork results.

Especially trying to derive the hours of peak and trough.

Waaaay too much fudge factoring.
You're absolutely right. I've been crazy and overthinking all this sh*t. I think I'll stop using PPL products and switch to a non-Chinese UGL source (although it's much more expensive). At least my mind wouldn't be burdened by all this "Is my gear legit, underdosed or bunk?"

Also, the cost of checking my testoserone level is equivalent to 3 vials of PPL Test E, it's just not worth it anymore. I feel sad throwing the precious NPP and Primo though. But I guess my mental health is much more important than the few hundred dollars wasted on their products.

LAST UPDATE:
I checked my test level after switching to a new PPL Test E vial. I used 120 mg/week splitted into 2 pins. My test level is 322 ng/dL (attached the image of the test result). This is almost two times lower than the last week's blood result (556 ng/dL on 125 mg/week PPL Test C).

I've decided to throw away all the products that I purchased from PPL.

322 ng per dL (Mar 2022).png

Am I fcking unlucky or what? I have done my research before purchasing their products, they has the most views and replies on the Underground section. They're considered one of the best source for raws by a lot of members.

How the fck did I get >1500 ng/dl on my first cruise of 150 mg/week last year? And this year cruising on 3 different vials resulted in 50, 300, and 500 ng/dl. The difference between timing of bloodwork (peak/trough) is not an acceptable reason for this.

Am I fcking unlucky or what? I have done my research before purchasing their products, they has the most views and replies on the Underground section. They're considered one of the best source for raws by a lot of members.

How the fck did I get >1500 ng/dl on my first cruise of 150 mg/week last year? And this year cruising on 3 different vials resulted in 50, 300, and 500 ng/dl. The difference between timing of bloodwork (peak/trough) is not an acceptable reason for this.
You should read PPL last posts , he hasnt been responding to anyone , I wouldnt trust him anymore

The finished oils seem to have been an issue for a while.

I'm wondering why there haven't been a ton of complaints regarding their finished injectables in the past year.

Every other board they're on is censored.
Negative feedback gets deleted, source keeps making money, source continues paying board fees, board owner makes money off the fees. It's a win for them and a big fuck you to the members of those boards that want honest feedback.

Every other board they're on is censored.
Negative feedback gets deleted, source keeps making money, source continues paying board fees, board owner makes money off the fees. It's a win for them and a big fuck you to the members of those boards that want honest feedback.
Is is the same with this forum? Because I mainly research sources only from this site.

I see. Now I have some questions after facing issues with PPL products.

1) Will switching to the second most popular UGL in this forum (starts with letter P) be a wise choice? I've purchased some gear from them as they're quite well-known in my country. But, now I have trust issue even with the most credible sources.

2) Do you guys always get bloodwork after changing into a new vial? Because in my experience it seems like vials from the same source have inconsistent quality.

I see. Now I have some questions after facing issues with PPL products.

1) Will switching to the second most popular UGL in this forum (starts with letter P) be a wise choice? I've purchased some gear from them as they're quite well-known in my country. But, now I have trust issue even with the most credible sources.

2) Do you guys always get bloodwork after changing into a new vial? Because in my experience it seems like vials from the same source have inconsistent quality.

1) i'm not a fan of the big P anymore. Ignoring issues and/or spinning conspiracy theories rather than getting down to the root of the issue is the way they handle complaints here.

They're also on all the censored forums. They like to use the "we sell a trillion vials/tabs and no one else is complaining" line. Gee, i wonder why that is?

2) i've never known anyone to do that. If all your vials are from the same batch they should all be dosed the same.

1) i'm not a fan of the big P anymore. Ignoring issues and/or spinning conspiracy theories rather than getting down to the root of the issue is the way they handle complaints here.

They're also on all the censored forums. They like to use the "we sell a trillion vials/tabs and no one else is complaining" line. Gee, i wonder why that is?

2) i've never known anyone to do that. If all your vials are from the same batch they should all be dosed the same.
Do you hate their products or just the customer service?

"we sell a trillion vials/tabs and no one else is complaining" - That's what in my mind with the PPL situation as well.

You'll definitely see a new thread from me in a few weeks if my blood work goes wrong again.

Do you hate their products or just the customer service?

"we sell a trillion vials/tabs and no one else is complaining" - That's what in my mind with the PPL situation as well.

You'll definitely see a new thread from me in a few weeks if my blood work goes wrong again.

Both at this point. Their handling of Adex that was really Letro (tested twice) and the conspiracy theory response when a high concentration oil tested underdosed was enough to put me off of them.

You may have a great experience with them. Plenty of people here have. i'm just very particular with what i will and won't accept from a source.

Sponsors

Latest posts