PurplePandaLabs Test E 300 mg/mL - Bloodwork (Testosterone: 57 ng/dL, ref range: 249-836 ng/dL) - Feb 2022

That's what I thought at first, but I really hope not. The other Test E vials that I used gave me major PIP when injected in high dose (250 mg), which is similar to other users' experience.
Was the color of this oil different or seem different at all?

The customs asked me to send the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and Certificate of Analysis (CoA) of the products, to which I do not respond. So they decided to do an "official assessment", which I assumed is some sort of lab analysis.

Customs did not... I repeat NOT... take a needle, uncap your vial, draw out 8ml of Test for analysis, and then replace it with 8ml of something else. Did. Not. Happen.

If Customs was going to test your shit, they would seize the pack, hold it for the whole 3-20 days it takes to test the vial (depending on lab availability), and then either send it on or take action.

If they sampled the vial for testing, it's possible they could have adulterated the vial.

Regardless once the top seal is popped on the vial by someone else you never use the vial period. That vial is to be destroyed and it should have been by those doing the testing.

Customs did not... I repeat NOT... take a needle, uncap your vial, draw out 8ml of Test for analysis, and then replace it with 8ml of something else. Did. Not. Happen.

If Customs was going to test your shit, they would seize the pack, hold it for the whole 3-20 days it takes to test the vial (depending on lab availability), and then either send it on or take action.
I believe they wouldn't replace it with something else either. My first assumption was they took a little of my oil as sample for testing, that's why I thought the gear was still good to use before I found out my bloodwork result.

They did hold it for a week before sending the package to me.

If they sampled the vial for testing, it's possible they could have adulterated the vial.

Regardless once the top seal is popped on the vial by someone else you never use the vial period. That vial is to be destroyed and it should have been by those doing the testing.
Lesson learnt. I was dumb to assume that they only took a little amount of oil for sampling, and the remaining gear in that vial was fine.

Perhaps I'll use the other Test E vials in the future and get bloodwork again, for now I'm switching to PPL Test C. I really hope only that one vial is junk.

Lesson learnt. I was dumb to assume that they only took a little amount of oil for sampling, and the remaining gear in that vial was fine.

Perhaps I'll use the other Test E vials in the future and get bloodwork again, for now I'm switching to PPL Test C. I really hope only that one vial is junk.
Why in the world would you pin a vial opened with a hole when you had 4 unopened?

Why in the world would you pin a vial opened with a hole when you had 4 unopened?
I bought 6 Test E vials. I initially planned to either throw that opened vial or store it for "emergency". After I've finished 2 vials, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to use that vial during my cruise (100mg/wk), what could possibly go wrong?

Then my bloodwork came and I realized my stupid mistake. Now I have trust issue with the remaining 3 sealed vials as well.

I bought 6 Test E vials. I initially planned to either throw that opened vial or store it for "emergency". After I've finished 2 vials, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to use that vial during my cruise (100mg/wk), what could possibly go wrong?

Then my bloodwork came and I realized my stupid mistake. Now I have trust issue with the remaining 3 sealed vials as well.
The question isn't why your results are subpar. The question is what the hell did you just inject in yourself?

This UGL stuff is already dangerous to a certain degree, a vial that has been opened by someone else raises that risk significantly.

Honestly I'd go ahead and get a hepatitis and HIV panel run in a few weeks. Just so you can be certain, if you can afford it.

And you should have at the least heated that vial to insure there was nothing viable...virus or bacteria. 30 minutes at 200F would kill anything.

The question isn't why your results are subpar. The question is what the hell did you just inject in yourself?

This UGL stuff is already dangerous to a certain degree, a vial that has been opened by someone else raises that risk significantly.

Honestly I'd go ahead and get a hepatitis and HIV panel run in a few weeks. Just so you can be certain, if you can afford it.

And you should have at the least heated that vial to insure there was nothing viable...virus or bacteria. 30 minutes at 200F would kill anything.
What you said makes total sense, I should be more worried about the safety of the vial. Thanks for your suggestion.

Due to PPL stealth packaging, I have no idea what they did to that vial if they tested it. They certainly didn't know it was injectable hormone. Please pray for me swolebros!

[EDIT/removed by request]

Just got my bloodwork after 3 weeks switching to PPL Test C. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level.
1st week frontload 250 mg/week.
2nd and 3rd week 125 mg/week. (Pinned twice a week)

Testosterone level: 556 ng/dL (ref: 249-836)

I feel like the test level is a bit low, compared to my previous cruise of 150mg/wk PPL Test E last year, which came up as >1500 ng/dL (although that bloodwork was taken one day after pinning).

Has anyone tested PPL finished injectables in the past year or so? I'm having doubt on their gear but I don't want to throw the $600 worth of NPP and Primo just yet.

556 ng per dL (Mar 2022).png

Sponsors

Latest posts