PurplePandaLabs Test E 300 mg/mL - Bloodwork (Testosterone: 57 ng/dL, ref range: 249-836 ng/dL) - Feb 2022

I'm wondering why there haven't been a ton of complaints regarding their finished injectables in the past year.
There are a fair few on here (which is how I recall the issues since I don't frequent any other boards.)

You may have a great experience with them. Plenty of people here have. i'm just very particular with what i will and won't accept from a source.
Agree there. This is what eventually brought me to homebrewing the majority of my gear. Now if I could just figure out how to homebrew injectable GW1516 I would be set!

I've seen a lot of hype for Q source lately. I'm really intrigued mainly by their prices and Janoshik's lab tests. The one thing that I'm worried is that they're from the same country as PPL. All Asians look the same, don't they? (Not trying to be racist here, as I'm an Asian myself).

I guess I'll stick with P for now. Although they are 6 times more expensive, at least I get the batch number and verification code for every vial, which is much more assuring than plain vials with crappy label (or even no label at all).

Sponsors