Qindao (Not QinGdao) Sigma Chemical Co.

Thanks for posting bud. Good to know. I would send the test to Wendy and see if they'll make it right. Cyp is so cheap for fuck sake. I can't imagine why they'd underdose. Their oral mixer must better than the dumb ass producing cyp oil
You're welcome! Yeah I plan to send them to her. They definitely fucked up the mix...especially if their orals are properly dosed. I'll keep everyone updated on how they handle it!

Just an update from qindao...apparently their testosterone is supposed to be dosed at 200mg/ml so they apologized and offered free shipping on whatever I decide to order next. Not quite sure how I feel about it though because it took a lot of back and forth for them to realize that marketing it as 300mg/ml but having it really be 200mg/ml is wrong lol.

Just an update from qindao...apparently their testosterone is supposed to be dosed at 200mg/ml so they apologized and offered free shipping on whatever I decide to order next. Not quite sure how I feel about it though because it took a lot of back and forth for them to realize that marketing it as 300mg/ml but having it really be 200mg/ml is wrong lol.
Thanks for posting. Time will tell. Next order I make I'll also send it out for testing and see how their other stuff tests. Worries me how off they are on oil dosing for fuck sake. Tablets were spot on.

The list I received on the 26th only has test C oil with 250mg/ml. Different representative though.

1622172617099.png

Can someone put the link to the store or how to contact them?
Messages Wendy here:
sigma-alibaba.m.en.alibaba.com/index.html

That's their Alibaba. They are about to shut down in Ali due to ban, but get her email. This link shows Sophia, ask for Wendy.
I just install Alibaba app and chat with here there.

Last edited:
I think Sophia and Wendy are the same rep. If I click on the link above and then click chat, it takes me to Wendy's existing chat dialogue I have with her. I don't care bro as long as shit tests ok. I can also guarantee you that they are not the chicks pictured

May I ask why you choose alibaba sellers over PPL ? I think ppl are cheaper ?
PPL had their databases compromised and then lied about it. I also got bad product from them a while ago. Basically sold 20mg var, but actually had 9mg Oxandralone and about 4-5 of tbol. When compromise happen all customers started getting extortion emails.

Alibaba is like any seller, needs to be tested. The test in this thread so far I think are good enough for me. And their price is pretty good. I always test everything. For me any vendor is as good as the batch I test. I always continue to test. I am also happy to post results here.

Last edited:
PPL had their databases compromised and then lied about it. I also got bad product from them a while ago. Basically sold 20mg var, but actually had 9mg Oxandralone and about 4-5 of tbol. When compromise happen all customers started getting extortion emails.

Alibaba is like any seller, needs to be tested. The test in this thread so far I think are good enough for me. And their price is pretty good. I always test everything. For me any vendor is as good as the batch I test. I always continue to test. I am also happy to post results here.
was that an oral ? and do you mean your 20mg var had 9mg oxandralone and 4/5mg of tbol in it also ???

what about their raws ?

was that an oral ? and do you mean your 20mg var had 9mg oxandralone and 4/5mg of tbol in it also ???

what about their raws ?
Yes exactly. 20mg Var had about 10mg Oxan. And Tbol 4-5.

I recently tested a primo raw from PPL (Jano results in this thread) was ok 96%+-. That primo is old though I got it a long time ago.