Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No, I mean do you still have HGH in stock?

I read your post couple weeks back you will stop production of HGH

any updated list of bulk price / quantity left?
We have enough hgh for everyone , we still have a lot of stock and we keep producing.
Same prices
$55/kit
And $50/kit for +20 kits and $45/kit for +100 kits

1. Sie werden nicht nur keine wissenschaftliche Quelle finden, sondern auch keine größere HGH-Quelle, die Ihnen sagt, dass der HGH-Serumtest ein legitimes Mittel zum Testen der HGH-Qualität ist.

2. Sie würden sicherlich nicht über das Forum sprechen, wo Admins ihren Moderatoren erlauben, Threads zu erstellen und zu aktualisieren, die für Quellen schilling, ohne offenzulegen, dass sie dafür belohnt werden. Sicherlich wird Sie der scharfe deutsche Sinn für den Glauben an den rechten richtigen Führer niemals in die Irre führen . Ehrlich gesagt, bringen Sie Ihre Verschwörungstheorien zurück in dieses zutiefst korrupte Höllenloch oder nehmen Sie die Realität in den Griff, und Sie werden hier auf Meso ein viel besseres Zuhause finden.
1. Ich rede nicht von Igf1 bestimmen... Ich rede davon, den Somatropinwert genau 2,5-3 Stunden nach der Injektion bestimmen zu lassen. man kann dann sagen hgh ist sehr gut, mittel oder sehr schlecht... eine genaue bestimmung der qualität ist nicht möglich da jeder anders reagiert... aber ein grober richtwert lässt sich bestimmen.
2.I'm talking about my forum where I've been active for about 15 years, where I know which word I can rely on. Yes, there are methods like this in other forums. It was the same years ago in the forum I mentioned...

warum reden alle qsc schlecht???
Ich habe zum ersten Mal bestellt und bin gespannt auf die Qualität... Ich habe keine Angst vor schlechten Produkten.. Ich habe nur Angst vor dem Versand nach Deutschland

Oh sry, dachte du wärst ein deutschsprachiger Mensch.

Zum Beispiel ist mein Serum-Somatropin-Test mit QSC HGH 36ng/ml
der Wert ist okay... es kommt auch aufs Labor an, die Probe wird sofort eingefroren... ist auch von Mensch zu Mensch individuell, vielleicht hätte ein Kollege von Ihnen mit dem gleichen Fläschchen Werte von über +40 bzw weniger . Was ich sagen möchte, das Ergebnis ist beeindruckend bei 0,55 $ 1i.u

1. Ich rede nicht von Igf1 bestimmen... Ich rede davon, den Somatropinwert genau 2,5-3 Stunden nach der Injektion bestimmen zu lassen. man kann dann sagen hgh ist sehr gut, mittel oder sehr schlecht... eine genaue bestimmung der qualität ist nicht möglich da jeder anders reagiert... aber ein grober richtwert lässt sich bestimmen.
2.I'm talking about my forum where I've been active for about 15 years, where I know which word I can rely on. Yes, there are methods like this in other forums. It was the same years ago in the forum I mentioned...

Ich habe zum ersten Mal bestellt und bin gespannt auf die Qualität... Ich habe keine Angst vor schlechten Produkten.. Ich habe nur Angst vor dem Versand nach Deutschland
well, so i will send you a vial of a cjc dac + hexarelin mix and tell you this is the best pharma hgh on the planet. You go ahead, inject it and do your serum hgh bloodtest.
result will be 80++ng/ml (there are charts showing this with hexarelin alone) and you will state my hgh is the best on the planet.
I will sell this as a source on the german board for 2€+ per iu since its the best on the planet.

moral of the story: hgh serum is bullshit to say if it is good hgh or not.
Only hplc is a reliable test for the quality of hgh

1. I'm talking about HGH serum testing as well, please reread. No, it cannot determine the quality of HGH to any degree, but I'm aware it's impossible to change the minds especially of older bodybuilders whose sole sources of broscience the secrets of the pro's have been the Stofftiere at their local hardcore gym since the early 90's.

2. This isn't actually happening, you're losing grip of reality, which is the consequence of your beliefs not being rooted in reality. Even your fears are all mixed up there.

I don't know, but there's a reason these things aren't approved for medical use. I'll never do doses that high again or for that long (12 weeks). If I do it again, it'll be 50 Ed for 8 weeks... tops. Even that is probably foolish, but I'm not planning on having any more children.

I don't know, but there's a reason these things aren't approved for medical use. I'll never do doses that high again or for that long (12 weeks). If I do it again, it'll be 50 Ed for 8 weeks... tops. Even that is probably foolish, but I'm not planning on having any more children.
MENT doesn’t cause blood in your semen homie. There’s something else going on, I’d see a dr about that by the way.

If you were running tren with MENT all I can assume is you got some bad tranny pussy or something

MENT doesn’t cause blood in your semen homie. There’s something else going on, I’d see a dr about that by the way.

If you were running tren with MENT all I can assume is you got some bad tranny pussy or something
I knew a guy who had that issue close to his show when he upped his masteron. Turned out to be a prostate issue. He didn't get it checked out right away and homeboy ended up in the hospital with a catheter.