Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there something being said on YouTube or TikTok that is causing the recent spate of heavy metals questions?

1) protein powder and herbal supplements are likely to have heavy metals because of the grinding machinery that produces them
2) anabolic steroids are synthesized, not ground up
3)
I apologize in advance, I had not seen a debate on this topic, in my case it is a personal experience, specifically regarding primobolan, since I have used primo from other brands without anything to highlight, however, with qingdao it was putting the cousin and feel completely without hunger, with stomach pains, a feeling of being sick like with a fever.

Is there something being said on YouTube or TikTok that is causing the recent spate of heavy metals questions?

1) protein powder and herbal supplements are likely to have heavy metals because of the grinding machinery that produces them
2) anabolic steroids are synthesized, not ground up
3)
I think grinding equipment uses hard metals like steel and carbide, not soft ("heavy") metals like arsenic, cobalt, uranium, or gold.

I apologize in advance, I had not seen a debate on this topic, in my case it is a personal experience, specifically regarding primobolan, since I have used primo from other brands without anything to highlight, however, with qingdao it was putting the cousin and feel completely without hunger, with stomach pains, a feeling of being sick like with a fever.

Try Steroidify. They will pay for any testing you want to do on the Primo they sell you, including testing for heavy metals.. Janoshik can do the test for you. The test for the four most common heavy metals is $120; Steroidify will send the payment directly without you needing to pay anything.

Contrast this QSC's policy which is to tell you to f*** right off and then continue to try to humiliate you just for asking a simple question, sort of like everyone in this thread just did to you a a second ago... I'm sorry you had to experience this.

Janoshik did say, though, that he has not personally observed any "positives" for heavy metals since he began testing AAS in 2015.

Regarding this specific experience you speak of, how long ago was this? Was this recently or was this many years ago?

Last edited:

It's okay man, the last guy that came in here and asked about that acted like he knew better than everyone and was really arrogant about it, all because he had watched some stupid fucking YouTube video. So my apologies for the attitude.

In regards to Sigma primo, I have injected between 200 and 250 milliliters of primo oil in the last 7 months and have had none of the issues your referencing. It sounds like your cousin got sick, there are any number of things that can cause those symptoms.

Additionally heavy metal toxicity takes a fair amount of accumulation before you even start to have noticeable symptoms outside of diagnostic tests.

Sounds similar to Tren.
Have you tried it?

I would say it sounds more like injectable Anavar or Superdrol in terms of the anabolic/androgenic ratio but without the negative impact on liver enzymes or lipids.

Did you look at the .PDF attachment?

No, I haven't tried it; no one has made it for more than 50 years now.

Attachments

• norclostebol_acetate.pdf
    537.3 KB · Views: 19
Try Steroidify. They will pay for any testing you want to do on the Primo they sell you, including testing for heavy metals.. Janoshik can do the test for you. He did say, though, that he has not personally observed any "positives" for heavy metals since he began testing AAS in 2015.

Regarding this specific experience you speak of, how long ago was this? Was this recently or was this many years ago?
It was just two weeks ago, so I was wondering what could be the reason, and since I know that Quingdao primobolan carries what it says it does, I had doubts as to why it gave me this reaction.

It's okay man, the last guy that came in here and asked about that acted like he knew better than everyone and was really arrogant about it, all because he had watched some stupid fucking YouTube video. So my apologies for the attitude.

In regards to Sigma primo, I have injected between 200 and 250 milliliters of primo oil in the last 7 months and have had none of the issues your referencing. It sounds like your cousin got sick, there are any number of things that can cause those symptoms.

Additionally heavy metal toxicity takes a fair amount of accumulation before you even start to have noticeable symptoms outside of diagnostic tests.
Thank you! I am relieved knowing that it could not be due to that.

If no one has reported any similar sensation the problem should go with me.

I would say it sounds more like injectable Anavar or Superdrol in terms of the anabolic/androgenic ratio but without the negative impact on liver enzymes or lipids.

I didn't read the pdf b4. I looked it up in Club Med. It's a 19-nor like tren or deca. Its a modified form of Nandrolone (Deca/NPP).

Having just read your .pdf I don't see the similarity to Anavar or superdrol.

What do you see that i'm missing?

Lol you sit there and shit on the rep, promote another vendor in his thread, and wonder why people tell you to fuck off?

You generated enough negativity that the literal next person to bring up the heavy metals got some short responses.

Seriously go workout or something instead of repeatedly inquiring about pointless oral steroids like your going to discover the next big trend. Jfc.

I didn't read the pdf b4. I looked it up in Club Med. It's a 19-nor like tren or deca. Its a modified form of Nandrolone (Deca/NPP).

Having just read your .pdf I don't see the similarity to Anavar or superdrol.

What do you see that i'm missing?

Oh okay. You're right. Tren is a nandrolone derivative.

I meant it seems similar to Superdrol and Anavar in terms of the anabolic / androgenic ratio. Superdrol and Anavar are both highly anabolic without very much androgenicity. They are both DHT derivatives, though.

How do you guys measure out your Raws into capsules ?

I don't think many people are making their own capsules. Weigh the powder and put it into a liquid like blends of humco, ethanol, or PEG-400. There are also some children's ibuprofen liquids that seem to work well as a carrier. Just need a good scale to measure the raws.

Is this the type of scale I would want use for weighing mg's like 20mg?
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-GEM20-Precision-Milligram/dp/B00ESHDGOI/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=CLtl0&content-id=amzn1.sym.8cf3b8ef-6a74-45dc-9f0d-6409eb523603&pf_rd_p=8cf3b8ef-6a74-45dc-9f0d-6409eb523603&pf_rd_r=MXD5C7XKD339BEXV8S5H&pd_rd_wg=GUrDi&pd_rd_r=33ada46c-a905-45f9-9aee-0166c9dc625c&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mi (Scale)

Is this the type of scale I would want use for weighing mg's like 20mg?
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-GEM20-Precision-Milligram/dp/B00ESHDGOI/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=CLtl0&content-id=amzn1.sym.8cf3b8ef-6a74-45dc-9f0d-6409eb523603&pf_rd_p=8cf3b8ef-6a74-45dc-9f0d-6409eb523603&pf_rd_r=MXD5C7XKD339BEXV8S5H&pd_rd_wg=GUrDi&pd_rd_r=33ada46c-a905-45f9-9aee-0166c9dc625c&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mi (Scale)

First review looks like it says it won't even register until you hit 5mg. You may be better off buying refurbished lab equipment on ebay.

Also as other have suggested you should look into making a suspension with humco. That way you weigh 50 or 100x 20mg which will be much easier to weigh accurately. Then dose out volumetrically to measure the individual doses rather than try to cap 20mg over and over which will be impossible and inefficient.

I don't think many people are making their own capsules. Weigh the powder and put it into a liquid like blends of humco, ethanol, or PEG-400. There are also some children's ibuprofen liquids that seem to work well as a carrier. Just need a good scale to measure the raws.
Thanks man. Can you explain a little more? Or direct me to a link on how to mix it ? How much humco per mcg?