Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

IMG20221113083342 (1).jpg
No complain, just an old problem of mine.
I always get some clumps which won't dissolve (cjc1295dac). Any ideas how to can reduce the clumping? I always add at least 1ml bac water, let it set for some hours and then roll the vial for some minutes in between my finger palms.

View attachment 175407
I always get some clumps which won't dissolve (cjc1295dac). Any ideas how to can reduce the clumping? I always add at least 1ml bac water, let it set for some hours and then roll the vial for some minutes in between my finger palms.
same "issue" for me but they always dissolve with time when i "lay" them down in my fridge so the bac water covers the clumps

Und das war so schwer zu erklären? Also ich als Kunde keine Fragen stellen, weil sie es als Zeitverschwendung ansehen, darauf darf zu antworten? Damit waren sie nicht allein gemeint. Aber sie selbst haben das Foto des hohen igf1-Werte geliked . Das sie mir selbst vorhin geschockt habe bei der ersten Antwort

Junge was ist denn daran so schwer zu verstehen?

Du möchtest also auf Nummer sicher gehen das der shit legit ist? Dann sende das Zeug bei janoshik ein - alle anderen indicatoren bezüglich der Reinheit sind nicht valide wie du gerade vom seller selbst erfahren hast?

Du kannst den seller nicht für die Unwissenheit andrer verantwortlich machen - da du das doch tust fragt sich was deine intention hier noch ist?!

Junge was ist denn daran so schwer zu verstehen?

Du möchtest auch auf Nummer sicher gehen das der Scheiß legitim ist? Dann sende das Zeug bei janoshik ein - alle anderen Indikatoren bezüglich der Reinheit sind nicht valide wie du gerade vom Verkäufer selbst erfahren hast?

Du kannst den Verkäufer nicht für die Unwissenheit andrer verantwortlich machen - da du das doch tust fragt sich was deine Absicht hier noch ist?!
First of all, I'm not your boy. Since I'm certainly older than you boy. I haven't posted anything since the explanation or ? So I'm just wondering what exactly you want? Just because you accept everything sellers tell you without asking doesn't mean I have to

View attachment 175407
I've used a fair amount of their cjc dac. I would use 0.4 - 0.5 ml bacteriostatic water and it would dissolve no problem. What kind of bact. water are you using? I use Hospira.

View attachment 175407
I get the same thing with their 15 IU hgh vials. I use Human Labs's bac water. It has 2% benzyl alcohol in it instead of 0.9%. Maybe it's bc of that?

Price list + Updates

Many items added to the price list:

Tesofensine raw = strong appetite suppressant !
Trestolone Enanthate raw
M1T
+ ~ 150 other raw, including rare steroids, antibiotics, supplements, vitamins, and many in-demand chemicals in Alphabetic order.

Shipping cost to Canada has been increased, we miscalculated the previous shipping fees using the Domestic line, it's gonna be:
For gross weight below 500g,Shipping cost is $50
For gross weight below 1Kg, shipping cost is $80
For gross weight below 2Kg, shipping cost is $95.
Then $15 for every extra kg.
So it is adviced to make big orders to optimize the shipping fees.

US domestic updates:
HGH single kits back to stock, $70/kit, you can order as much as you want of kits
TB500 single kits back to stock too.

EU domestic:
Almost nothing left in the warehouse, except some clomid and nolvadex tabs, the ones who gonna order these will receive extra tabs.

International:
Many customers who ordered tabs lately will receive some extra tabs as gifts, We are in the process of getting rid of the tabs, to empty the stock, as we have stopped making them, so do not hesitate to place orders for these, and above all never ask me if a gift will be included or not, we do this randomly.

Australia domestic: suspens :)
Canada domestic: suspens :)

Please avoid questions about restock ETA, once a product is added to the list or to a domestic warehouse, it will be announced, just follow the thread.

Due to the epidemic, some raw materials are out of stock or in short supply, some delays are expected as well. Many couriers can not be sent to Qingdao city.

Small reminder: I am willing to cover the lab testing cost for some raw materials if they are sent to Jano as full credit store:
Test base, Test decanoate, Test acetate, TPP, NPP, Bold acetate, Tren Hexa (parabolan), Methyltrienone, Pramipexole, T3, T4, Dutasteride, GW501516

In case some will be doing this, shoot me an email or DM to avoid duplicate testing.

Contact email for orders:
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
So 50usd ($70 can for reship)? How long will can domestic is up, and do we have a price list for that yet ?

It works fine, had no pop even injecting solo 1ml the 200mg/ml
Regarding pip qsc uses mct oil. Some people including myself take many injections with heavy pip before it calms down... sometimes up to 7 per site. Grape seed oil usually after 2 or so. It's genetic mainly and everyone's pain tolerance is different. That being said the pip will not be from the raws.

I'm confused.
If the pip is not from the raws, why do some chemicals hurt more than others?
Primo Ace
DHB
et al...
regardless of the oil used?
Like I said every one is different. I don't notice any more or less unless it's high volumes of short esters .... but that is literally unavoidable. Drugs are drugs and you will have to find out for yourself. I was referring to carrier oils mainly. As this is usually something people do not consider.

I'm confused.
If the pip is not from the raws, why do some chemicals hurt more than others?
Primo Ace
DHB
et al...
regardless of the oil used?

PIP is a result of a confluence of factors. It can be the raws, it can be the oil, it can be the solvents, could be the sterility etc etc etc. Any one of those factors can cause PIP on its own at various levels for individuals due to genetics.

For me, the type of pain varies depending on the cause. I'm intolerant to solvents like EO, I get bad swelling and intense pain & inflammation.

But for a compound like primo, I get no swelling or inflammation but a bit of soreness after a day or two, a very different sensation from solvent caused PIP.

Haven't had a bad reaction to an oil having only used mct and gso.

Just my .02 from my background and firsthand experience. I think it's incorrect to assert that all PIP boils down to one variable when there are several that can cause issues.