Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just waiting around to wake up to a post from qsc is stocked in the usa warehouse with oils... Waiting patiently
Waiting for the same haha. Going to buy some of those domestic raws so damn fast lol

Enananthate raws are problematic the past few years. I have brewed my last Test E with raws from 2004 and now I have switched to Test C or even better Test Deca that allows higher concentrations with no pip.

Stay away from Test E. Although there are various testimonials that qsc Test E is not problematic.
Well it's absolutely killing me with pip. I assumed it was just my quirkiness. Felt like a baseball bat to my quad. This is my seventh cycle I'm not a newbie... never had this before. Maybe it is the raws been hoping I get used to it but seems to bite everytime I assumed Enanthate is not for me maybe I'm wrong.

Small world!

A friend of mine works in Richmond Customs. He sold me some shit the beginning of last month.

What was in your pack?
About $500 of Semaglutide. The money is probably lost since it was a post office fuck up. The tracking even shows that they delivered it to the wrong state.

Sucks because I've had around 10 QSC orders without incident.

PIP is an individual response to gear.

That said, high concentration gear tend to generate crystalized gear in the depot because oil is being absorbed faster than the raw. We don't generally see the same problem with pharma gear due to thicker and thus slower absorbing oils they use. Castor oil is a prime example in Nebido the Test U preparation.
Short esters that are brewed in low concentrations generally don't cause pip. Years ago the standard Tren Ace ugl was at 75mg/ml and hardly anyone reported pip. Now we have 100mg/ml, a 33% increse in concentration and even blends that increase the concentration of short esters far beyond that.

That's why I like GSO (plus it's a pretty green, LOL).
It's no big deal to heat it up in a pan of hot water for a few minutes before pinning.

Never tried castor oil or CSO but I've been meaning to. I'll have to check the grocery store net time out. Anyone ever try walnut oil? I have a bottle of that (used for oil painting).

That's why I like GSO (plus it's a pretty green, LOL).
It's no big deal to heat it up in a pan of hot water for a few minutes before pinning.

Never tried castor oil or CSO but I've been meaning to. I'll have to check the grocery store net time out. Anyone ever try walnut oil? I have a bottle of that (used for oil painting).
GSO is not that stable under sunlight. Best for stability is castor and cottonseed (also thin). Thinnest and better at holding higher concentrations is MCT. I use MCT for my brews and contemplating using castor for a Test U long lasting TRT brew, injecting once every 2 weeks.

GSO is not that stable under sunlight. Best for stability is castor and cottonseed (also thin). Thinnest and better at holding higher concentrations is MCT. I use MCT for my brews and contemplating using castor for a Test U long lasting TRT brew, injecting once every 2 weeks.
Have you ever come across someone facing problems when using CSO as carrier oil?

Try Steroidify. They will pay for any testing you want to do on the Primo they sell you, including testing for heavy metals.. Janoshik can do the test for you. The test for the four most common heavy metals is $120; Steroidify will send the payment directly without you needing to pay anything.

Contrast this QSC's policy which is to tell you to f*** right off and then continue to try to humiliate you just for asking a simple question, sort of like everyone in this thread just did to you a a second ago... I'm sorry you had to experience this.

Janoshik did say, though, that he has not personally observed any "positives" for heavy metals since he began testing AAS in 2015.

Regarding this specific experience you speak of, how long ago was this? Was this recently or was this many years ago?
Man, you sure are a little bitch. Have you had your E2 checked lately?

Janoshik did say, though, that he has not personally observed any "positives" for heavy metals since he began testing AAS in 2015.
So Janoshik confirmed that in 7 years of intense testing he did not even once find any traces of heavy metals, yet you are so fucking obsessed with the idea that there have to be heavy metals in raws. Please go fuck yourself and take your conspiracy theory with you.

Try Steroidify. They will pay for any testing you want to do on the Primo they sell you, including testing for heavy metals.. Janoshik can do the test for you. The test for the four most common heavy metals is $120; Steroidify will send the payment directly without you needing to pay anything.
Stop advertising your shitty source here in another source's thread.