Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have these been compared to a scale so it's pretty accurate? Like the anavar? Don't wanna buy an expensive scale yet. Thanks
I have tested the Anavar with the big orange scoop and it is accurate. I came up to like 18mg after weighing out like 40 scoops and dividing.

I also have additions with the orange scoop:
Sdrol: 8mg
Tbol: 13mg

I have tested the Anavar with the big orange scoop and it is accurate. I came up to like 18mg after weighing out like 40 scoops and dividing.

I also have additions with the orange scoop:
Sdrol: 8mg
Tbol: 13mg
Does anyone know what the anadrol measure out to with the orange scoop? Didn't see it on the list

Can anyone vouch for their tren e or tren a? I can’t believe their raws for tren are almost the same price as raws for test
Why not? There's several lab tests from different customers not only for tren raws but also their tren oils. Seems legit to me.

So far QSC has been awesome in responding to me within 24hrs. They were accommodating with a snafu on my end and then provided tracking info within hours of payment ( I requested USA reship service on my order). That's wild, thanks guys, can't wait to receive the product, already have the next order ready

Anyone having problems with Alibaba? I haven't been able to confirm my account with my phone number (never receive the text) and it's not taking any of my payment info.

Sponsors

Latest posts