Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

how long do raws last? like can i use them in 5 years?

If you store them properly, you can use them decades later. Keep them in the clear baggie as is, probably a couple years. Vacuum seal in Mylar bags with desiccant packs and you are looking a decades.

The key is not allowing it to get damaged from oxidation, UV exposure, moisture, or heat.

Placed my reship order on the weekend.
My last one was either lost in traffic or seized by customs (no warning/letter received yet).
The source offered full reship in case I placed a new order of similar cost of the seized/lost one and we solve everything in two days, nice communication.
Will be waiting for the tracking number (received on the same week last time I ordered) and hope that the special line speed up the process instead of the slow postNL one.
Will keep you guys updated.
Update on my reship order.
The info I received is that the tracking isn't available yet, and probably won't be this week. He said I will probably receive it only few days before delivery, since it is the special line shipping method.
I'll wait till next week and hope the tracking is available by then.
Anyway, the source told the ETA for the special line was 4 weeks, so shouldn't be too long to receive it.

Everything came in from first order. Hgh is solid,. semaglutide is good, bpc-157, alpha-gpc all good to go
Did you have any of this tested or are you saying they are g2g because you received something in the mail?

That fact that you've only been a member since last month leads me to assume that you're giving out a g2g without really knowing shit.

Feel free to correct me if my assumption is wrong though.

Comment on test e pip. Was so bad at first I thought the gear was bad. First time with mct oil. It is now tolerable and getting better with every shot. I just increased injection frequency and lowered oil volume for a while and got over it.

Comment on test e pip. Was so bad at first I thought the gear was bad. First time with mct oil. It is now tolerable and getting better with every shot. I just increased injection frequency and lowered oil volume for a while and got over it.
Lowering volume is a good call. Don’t know how long you’ve been using, but I believe (test e maybe not included due to recent issues) a lot of peoples problems stem from poor injection technique and or wrong equipment for muscle being injected. This isn’t really directed at you, just an observation. Glad it’s gotten better for you!