Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was suspended for few days we thought it was suspended permanently, but we were notified by the agent that we can use it again.
I haven't forced anyone to pay insurance, I even offered full refund for anyone who wanna cancel his order when the reship was suspended, and the insurance was optional.

All the lines can be suspended temporary, US citizens faced that for weeks with China Post, EU same, Australia they all use now insurance, in logistics this is very frequent that some lines can get suspended either temporary or permanent.
Canadians should be gratful that we have a such line available.
You complain about maybe paying $40 or $100 extra to get a reship cost free if your order had a problem, but you forget if you purchased domestic it's the prices for 1 vial.
So if you thought it was permanently suspended why didn’t you make an announcement on the board like you do for everything else ? Also, my tracking shows it was just mailed yesterday, so why all the fuss if dom reship is available again ?? Make it make sense

Last edited:
So if you thought it was permanently suspended why didn’t you make an announcement on the board like you do for everything else ? Also, my tracking shows it was just mailed yesterday, so why all the fuss if dom reship is available again ?? Make it make sense
Because those days I wasn't very active in Meso and nothing was confirmed yet about perma or temp suspension of the line.

Trackings once provided, parcels are sent 1-2 days later to logistics company (not in Qingdao), so they are scanned once they leave china,

Any more questions?

Because those days I wasn't very active in Meso and nothing was confirmed yet about perma or temp suspension of the line.

Trackings once provided, parcels are sent 1-2 days later to logistics company (not in Qingdao), so they are scanned once they leave china,

Any more questions?
If the packs are seized of those you sent during this time who wanted the dom reship option, but wasn’t available for the 4-6 days, will you offer to reship can domestic reship ?

Sponsors