Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can you tell me the seizure risk of ordering oils to USA with fedex or private carrier?

Can you tell me the seizure risk of ordering oils to USA with fedex or private carrier?
Pass rate should be about 85% or more, but since I never offer this possibility, it is very rare that customers choose this route.

Fedex have raised their prices last year, and some customers who used these express deliveries where often disappointed of the speed, since it takes 2 weeks and sometimes more. Which is very close to reship service / CP delivery time.

Updates on reship policy, since we ship worldwide, I want to make some things clear for some countries.

We garantee delivery, and we reship cost free with no need to place an order for all the EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia.

For EU : I garantee both Post NL, EU special line.
Exception: Italy, Hungary, I only garantee EU special line, not because we had seizures, but because of post office and slow transit times, customs take long time to release some goods, so at least with EU special line there is no customs.

Norway, the worst post office ever, I had 100% of parcels going through customs and released, but once arrives to post office, some are lost, 3 cases until now, and it's not a part of EU, no reship policy anymore.

For some latin america countries, africa, it's a hit or a miss, we had some seizures lately.
The following countries do not have reship policy: Chile, Peru, Mexico.

New special lines available: Brazil and Chile:

Gross weight:
Less than 500 grams: $65
500-1kg: $75
1-2kg: $110

For all countries that have right in reship, we only reship once.

do you resend 100% of the order?

Maybe she deserved it...lmao...don't be sensitive people it's a joke
Besides the wife beating he is a complete fucking idiot. I watched his video on the perfect pct and was floored by the dosages. He has absolutely no clue what he is talking about. Sad he got any attention at all really. His physique was shit too.

Gettin low on my current gh stash. So I decided to give QSC gh a run. Gonna be switching from Medi blacktops to these. Excited to see how good these are.

Sponsors