Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is tianeptine illegal in china, is that why it's only in USA warehouse?
On 6 April 2018 Michigan became the first U.S. state to ban tianeptine sodium, classifying it as a schedule II controlled substance. The scheduling of tianeptine sodium is effective 4 July 2018.

It's not legal everywhere in the USA.

Why is tren e 100mg/ml nobody likes that is easy to brew it at 200

Possible to make npp 200mg/ml?

The new batch will be dosed at 200mg/ml, but it may be a long time away, because the current batch is huge, and you have to sell it first.

Tren is generally a molecule that should be used in moderation so in general 3-4 cc per week is more than enough to have the recommended doses between 200 and 400mg / week.

The NPP unfortunately at 200mg/ml often crystallizes during transport, and can be painful, we will stick to classic and common dosages for all products.

This is the current batch of tren E

tren e.jpeg

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I remember you posting that you sell a lot more stuff than what you are listing on this forum and to message you directly for details. forum rules being that the compounds discussed here are geared towards this market. So assuming there are other markets that you cater to, you would have those products for sale correct?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I remember you posting that you sell a lot more stuff than what you are listing on this forum and to message you directly for details. forum rules being that the compounds discussed here are geared towards this market. So assuming there are other markets that you cater to, you would have those products for sale correct?

If you talk about oils, we do that at the beginning, we can produce any injectable from raws sold at any concentration within the feasible limit but recently we had decided to limit ourselves to classic injectables, so that 'we can test all oils at Janoshik before selling them.
A choice had to be made between quality and a maximum reduction in the margin of error by producing only the most popular injectables, and testing them, knowing that testing is expensive, or offering customers an endless variety of products, but none of the products will be tested, we chosed the quality.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

No i mean raw powders, of the natue of nootropics/anti depressant/anti anxiety etc. More extensive than what you've listed.

Yes we are able to supply tens of thousands of raw materials, in the price list we just have basic ones and most common products, it just needs to be legal in China and comply with the rules of the Meso Rx forum. Just tell me the CAS number, and I look for my part if we had that, some nootropics and antidepressants and anxiolytics are already listed

JUST A REMINDER

YOU CAN ORDER MIXED KITS IF YOU WANT, DON'T FEEL OBLIGED TO ORDER FULL KIT OF EACH ITEM YOU NEED

YOUR ORDER CAN BE: 7 vials Test E, 5 deca, 6 Ment , 2 masteron.... etc

Same for peptides
: 5 vials hcg, 3 hmg, 4 semaglutide, 8 epithalon, 9 hgh...etc

JUST A REMINDER

YOU CAN ORDER MIXED KITS IF YOU WANT, DON'T FEEL OBLIGED TO ORDER FULL KIT OF EACH ITEM YOU NEED

YOUR ORDER CAN BE: 7 vials Test E, 5 deca, 6 Ment , 2 masteron.... etc

Same for peptides
: 5 vials hcg, 3 hmg, 4 semaglutide, 8 epithalon, 9 hgh...etc

99CED252-2114-44CD-B2C9-72D2E20FFC14.gif
Or

12D06078-ECFB-4190-968E-012D8922DBA5.gif

Don’t think any source has ever refused to sell an item on their list because they didn’t want to give the customer a variety

View attachment 157679
Or

View attachment 157680

Don’t think any source has ever refused to sell an item on their list because they didn’t want to give the customer a variety
Items in list are only kits, I never posted a list of single vials prices, only kits prices, each kit is 10 vials, so it is normal that some customers can ask if they can grab 1 kit of test e but just few vials of deca, and that's why I explained that it is possible. It's like asking a source selling 100 tabs oral boxes if you can grab only 30..

anyone here who is experienced with their HGH ? ordered peptides and tempting on placing another order for HGH.
I am concerned that if I post a good review they will eventually increase their prices lol but I can say that I started their GH at 2.5iu per day a week ago and my abs have already gone from (1) barely visible with good lighting when dehydrated, to (2) fuzzy visible regardless of lighting and hydration.... Which is cool because it indicates fat loss is happening, but even cooler because I look leaner *despite* the increased water retention from GH... Muscles in general also look fuller and rounder, and pumps in the gym have been much more pronounced...

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals this should count as a review that I get some store credit for

I am concerned that if I post a good review they will eventually increase their prices lol but I can say that I started their GH at 2.5iu per day a week ago and my abs have already gone from (1) barely visible with good lighting when dehydrated, to (2) fuzzy visible regardless of lighting.... Which is cool because it indicates fat loss is happening, but even cooler because I look leaner *despite* the increased water retention from GH... Muscles in general also look fuller and rounder, and pumps in the gym have been much more pronounced...

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals this should count as a review that I get some store credit for
Prices never increase because of increase of sales. The only thing that can make prices go up is increase of cost of production.