Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am concerned that if I post a good review they will eventually increase their prices lol but I can say that I started their GH at 2.5iu per day a week ago and my abs have already gone from (1) barely visible with good lighting when dehydrated, to (2) fuzzy visible regardless of lighting and hydration.... Which is cool because it indicates fat loss is happening, but even cooler because I look leaner *despite* the increased water retention from GH... Muscles in general also look fuller and rounder, and pumps in the gym have been much more pronounced...

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals this should count as a review that I get some store credit for
Well thats reassuring news, I think I’ll place an order for a double kit or something, and worst case I’ll lose around 100$ I guess ?
Although after posting this and reading more reviews it seems the HGH is pretty legit, just wish someone will test it lol.

if there is a testing group where I can pitch in I would love to get a link or info :)

Well thats reassuring news, I think I’ll place an order for a double kit or something, and worst case I’ll lose around 100$ I guess ?
Although after posting this and reading more reviews it seems the HGH is pretty legit, just wish someone will test it lol.

if there is a testing group where I can pitch in I would love to get a link or info :)

Already tested by the french lab test group

hgh-10mg-qingdao-1 (2).png